Usually people get acquainted with skiing at school, but someone this experience is bypass. Nothing terrible - it's never too late to learn skiing. The main thing is to follow precautions, and adhere to step-by-step instructions. Then the mountainside slopes soon conjugate you.
Where to learn to ride
You need to act gradually not to suffer. So set aside a trip to big mountains, and first go to the nearest slope for riding in your city.
So you will get several bonuses at once:
- Do not have to go far;
- Small slopes are safer;
- Instructor services are cheaper than in famous ski centers.
First you need to get acquainted with the work of the ski complex, get primary knowledge, learn how to ski and use the lift.
The main thing is that there are training slopes and instructors at your disposal.
Before your first trip should be prepared. You need to buy individual items that you can't rent:
- Term underwear;
- Warmed socks.
The inventory itself can be rented at the ski resort. Either immediately buy skis to your parameters. To select you need to put them next to you, raise your hand up and fingertips should touch the tops of the ski. Sticks - just above the armpits.
Choose skis with fasteners with a steel bracket - they are the most reliable.
Training for training
Before each occupation, you need to make a warm-up. Not only during training, but also when you become a professional skier. Special attention is paid to the knees and the ankles - they are the main load.
When leaving the room, do not throw skis immediately on the snow - snow will stick to them, and they will slide badly. Leave them to the wall and let it cool.
Send on the foothold for beginners - it is a gentle and well-groomed Trasi with a small slope. On the map indicate green.
How to learn how to ski
Beginners are better to ride under the supervision of the instructor - you will quickly master the foundations, and definitely do not make mistakes. In total, the hour of classes with a professional you will learn:
- stand in the main rack;
- Fall and get up correctly;
- move the easiest style;
- slide down the slope;
- to brake.
After familiarization with the basics, you can proceed to more serious skills: turns, side slip, traverse, skating on blue trains.
Optimal classes: once every three days to 40-60 minutes.
However, if you want to learn how to ski yourself, you can use the instructions below.
Stand in the main rack
Put the shoe between the mounts, until it is possible to click. If it is not heard, it means that the foot is not fixed, and you can get injured during training. Repeat to put on equipment correctly.
When everything is ready, take the right rack.
- The body is relaxed, the weight is moved forward.
- Round the back, slightly lean forward.
- Legs stand in parallel to each other, half bends in the knees.
- Pop on the line between shoes and head, in no case will not post back.
- The hands are bent in the elbows, are in front, and raised at a sufficient height so that the tips of the sticks do not touch the ground.
Remember this position, and try to stick to it on the mountainside.
Keep half-bent feet
For beginner skiers, you must first learn this lesson - you need to semide skiing to better control the move. Do not try to keep them straight, because so you lose control, and your skis will crossed out or touch around in different directions.
In addition, it will be easier for you to ride in irregularities on the slope. Semipped legs compensate this difference, so you will not even notice it.
The heel must be in the heel bowl of ski boots.
Find the balance
First you will be unusually located in a new position - legs go ahead, and the body catches it. From fear, many sit down on skis, which is unacceptable.
Proper position - the hull is located right above the legs, above the narrow ski point itself. So you will better control your body.
Get used to ski
Find a flat surface without a slope. Stand on exactly skiing on your feet and perform simple exercises:
- Raise one leg, then another, twist them, tilt them in different directions to get used to sensations;
- Based on sticks, lean the least as possible, and then back and sit down (try to try without sticks);
- Ski a few steps - back and forth, to the side;
- Turn around your axis first clockwise, and then counterclockwise.
So you will feel skis, learn how to control your movements and get used to sensations.
Learn to fall correctly
Fall - the inevitable part of training. Do not be afraid to fall, just do it right.
When you feel that lose your equilibrium, fall on the side. Avoid falling forward or back to not dislose yourself. And being on the ground, try to fix the body in order not to slide below, preventing other skiers.
Learn to slow down
Before skiing on steep slopes, you need to learn how to stop. Without this, you can crash into a tree or other skiers, which can lead to injury.
To brake, you need to use kart skis (edges). It is enough to dissolve them more and drown a little in the snow, then your speed will immediately begin to subscribe.
Select Skania technique
You can highlight two main styles that are suitable for cross-country skiing. Before switching to training, you should decide on the option suitable for you.
1. Classic - Skis moving forward in parallel to each other. Perfect for beginners. For movement on untreated snow. For such a style it is better to take soft skis with a sharp and long nose.
2. skate or free The style looks like a movement, in which people skate. It is used most often in the ski resort with rolled slopes. Skiing take shorter and tougher than in the previous style.
In the given video you can see the nuances of the movement, the exercise for the start and the correct position of the body.
Exercises for training
As in any sport, you need to perform various exercises to improve your skills. Basically, they are aimed at the development of coordination, because it plays a decisive role in learning new skiers. When you learn to keep your equilibrium, then you can ski.
For the first exercise, you will not even need skiing. Stand up on one leg, and the second lift the back, as if it was frozen in the middle of the ski steps. Hands imitate movement with sticks.
The leg needs to be a little bend in the knee, so that it performed a natural shock absorber. The mass of the body is evenly distributed over the foot, but the focus goes on the heel. So you will be most sustainable.
Your goal is to hold out as long as possible in this position.
The main exercise for all novice skiers. Here you will need one skiing - put it on foot. Now the free leg is repelled from the ground, and try to ride as much as possible on skiing. It is necessary to put pressure back and down. At the same time, the heel of the boot will rise above the ski.
During execution you will learn how to hold the balance, and get used to the feelings with skiing on your feet. Then change your legs.
Stand in the main skier's posture. Stick the bottom of the sticks near the legs, and the top will move away from myself forward on the elongated hands.
Now the whole body is applied to them, holding the straight legs. Lightly tear off the heels from skis. Feels like it looks like you are planning to jump forward.
Powdling on sticks, push back back, crossed. You need to squat in order to connect the strongest body muscles: back, buttocks, press.
It is very similar to the previous exercise, so first learn to perform it, and only after that start learning this.
Perform a stealing move, but at the same time push down the leg with the toe. Technique will remind an alternate move. Due to the work of the buttock and femoral muscles, it is easier to perform this movement than a stealing move.
Choose a roll skiing. Start with the alternate steps with my legs, then go to the silent, and from it to one-bar.
Keep track of sticking - they should get up parallel to each other, not a house.
Tips for newbies
Beginner skiers some things may be uncomfortable, so it is worth paying attention to different little things that may affect the result.
- Do clear weather with a slight minus. The snow will be tough, which will improve sliding. In warm weather, snow sticks to skiing, which interferes with movement. And during a strong frost you quickly freeze, and it will be possible to engage in uncomfortable.
- Always meet the rules of the behavior of the skiing base before riding it.
- Apply Vaseline to your feet where corn may appear. Over the open warm socks, and then ski boots.
- Take a backpack with you so that you always have a thermos with hot tea or a place for a sweater.
- Pay attention to your well-being. If you feel dizziness, tingling in open areas of the skin, overheating or supercooling, take a pause in training. When overheated, remove the sweater, when he excursed, drink hot tea from the thermos.
- Look forward to 3 meters, and not down on skis. You will not make it easier to move your legs, if you constantly observe them, but you can crash into something.
Systematic classes will allow you to learn how to ski for a couple of classes, but you will overtake craftsmanship. However, for amateur level, there is enough one season to ride at the level of your friends.
Running skiing is the perfect way to keep yourself in the form and the best sport for dating natural landscapes. Learn to ski –It is easy. Already after 1-2 classes, you can confidently slide on the snow and enjoy the winter silence. But there are a few things about which you need to take care before reaching the track.
1. First classic!
Two fundamentally different ways to move on cross-country skiing –Classic move and skate. Each of them 4 –6 subspecies. Professionals own all and independently choose suitable depending on the route and the required speed. We recommend that you start with a classic course as less energy-proof.
Avoid mistakes inherent in all novice skiers →
- Classic . Simple move along the parallel ski (not necessarily even and dense!). Ski movement helps sticks, pushing them from snow. This is the most common way to ski. Learn to him on my own, watching other skiers or looking at the movements of the movements in the classics →.
- Skal . This is a high speed, but it is more difficult to perform, as it implies sliding movements of the feet, similar to skating. Ideal for slopes and steep tracks. Alternately repel kicks, carrying body weight with one to another. We recommend learn with the instructor. To help video tutorials on the "skate" →.
It is believed that frost is optimal for skiing 15 ° C. When - twenty °Cyou will need very warm clothes to not freeze
2. Suitable route
Choose the plain and forest areas without hillocks, steep lifts and descents, with the most smooth surface. At first, pass to 5 km for training. Engage a couple of times a week about the hour. When you master the technique, if you have a good physical form, you can increase the distance to 10 −15 km.
As in ski resorts, cross-country ski tracks are blue (lungs), red (medium difficulty) and black (the most complicated).
The smaller the people, the better. On the loaded track, there may be many experienced, rapidly skiers, so it will be more difficult to learn. Better, if there are several circles and they are a different kilometer. Among them will probably be a simple circle for beginners.
Ideal running ski tracks are obtained on asphalt coating
In good places for skating there is all the necessary infrastructure (parking, warm dressing rooms, lighting skiing in the dark, ski service), and the coating aligns the special equipment. Make sure for yourself how easier to learn on a freshly prepared and well-tanged track.
3. Pick up the ecipment
We need cross-country skiing, sticks to them and special boots with automatic mounts - to fasten them, just press the shoe on the bracket (NNN system). Choose universal skis (COMBI) suitable for both classic and skate stroke. The optimal ski length is 15 cm above your growth. Sticks any, long to the uhm or armpit.
Video Tutorial Trainer Ski Team for Equipment Selecting →
Expert Council: Learn more conveniently on shorter skis, and develop great speed, on the contrary, on a longer, since they are better sliding.
Boots for universal cross-country ski ski are as soft and flexible as for classics, but with a plastic cuff to support ankle. Fastening hard lock them, allowing you to easier to control the move ski. This ensures that the ski does not sharpen a foot from his feet.
Running skiing is one of the safest winter sports. The sock is securely fixed, the heel is free, therefore injuries when falling
4. Select Ski Suit
About how to dress a novice skier, what accessories take with you, we wrote earlier. It remains to recall:
Read more about the differences between the warm-up and walking costumes →
With unpacked skiing in hand it is difficult to use not only public transport, but also a personal car. It is much more convenient to transport and store equipment in a special case. There are models for one, two and even three pairs of skis.
Learn to slow down to ski before you leave on the track. To do this, put moving skis on the edge, and at the end of the braking, reduce the socks "Plow". The fall only in exceptional cases and all weight of the side
5. Lighten the basics of safe riding
- Lifts on the slope . Suitable classic stroke. On the steep areas, move the "Christmas tree", in which the movements of the legs resemble the skate stroke. On extreme lifts, go to the "Lestenka", moving sideways by crossing ski movements, as if climbing the stairs.
- Descents from the slope. Be vigilant: braking skills Check if you find yourself on the descent. At the beginning of the descent, try not to gain a big speed. Bend your knees while holding sticks closer to the body, along the ground. This is the safest way to ride a slide, and also accelerate.
- Turns . Make sure that the rear ends skis do not come to each other. Then you do not get confused in the legs and will not spare.
- Work sticks. Relieve yourself vigorously, but neatly, especially if the track is loaded. the main thing – Do not hurt stick skiers approaching the track from your back.
ОA tidel sport for high-speed descents - skiing. Requirements to Ski clothing and "EKIPU" are similar to the requirements for running models, but are several times higher in terms of moisture resistance and wind protection
Follow these tips, and your first day of cross-country skiing will be wonderful, as follow-up. Muscles not involved in everyday life, after riding will be sick. But after 2-3 walks, they will become accustomed to if you ski at least once a week.
Always warm up before skiing. Apply squats, mahs with hands and legs, running. Together with moderate loads, gradually increased from training to training, it will prevent stretching and other muscle injuries.
Never give up if it did not come out of the first attempt. Training and diligence will necessarily help achieve results!
Ski and physical form requirements
Photo: Shutterstock.com Skiing - difficult in terms of form requirements. If a person wants to slide, and not stump, he should at least be able to run. If runs, already good. It means that the muscles and ligaments will be easier to adapt, and the head is to understand the sliding technique.
Ski racing is one of the most difficult cyclic sport, it can be compared unless with swimming. Therefore, it is necessary to work a lot about the technique, and that is good - you can start right away, literally ending with the sofa. Just below, we will tell you how.
Photo: shutterstock.com There are two ski styles: classic and skate. When the athlete is in the ski access and his skis parallel to each other, and movements are like walking, but with a greater amplitude - this is a classic. Called like that because this style appeared earlier than the "skate". The ski, or free style is the movement on the skiing "Christmas tree" with a slide. Biathlonists run "skate." The skaters run "skate", but in the squat position and without sticks. Hockey players also move the "skate". From the point of view of human biomechanics, the skiing form is less physiological, but it allows you to quickly develop speed, requires less physical costs and less serious technical skills. Most lovers - participants in racing in Russia use skne-style style. In Scandinavia and the Baltic States, the situation is different: there are strong traditions and an old school, so the "classic" in these regions is a classic. But in Russia, "Konon" is popular, so we will concentrate on it.
Winter cold. Hands, legs and face - they are worth paying special attention. To enjoy the training effect of skiing, you will need:
Thermal rubber is to keep warm and remove moisture from the body. There are different types of thermal facilities, it all depends on how it warms and maintains heat, but you can do with one average option;
Omployed and breathable jacket. There may be an autumn-spring running jacket (it is desirable that it is aerodynamic), but you can not wear summer windbreak;
The same applies to the pants. It is better to choose winter leggings - up to minus five degrees can be worn even without heat;
Good gloves in size. If it is very cold, layers will save - you can wear thin fleece gloves under the main training;
cap. Not too thin and not too thick;
socks. Sports synthetic or cotton. In order not to blame the fingers, you need to wear clean socks on clean legs;
Buff - dressing on the neck and head. Extremely functional thing, which quickly won popularity among all athletes of winter sports;
sports glasses. Points perform a number of functions - protect against physical objects (snowflakes, branches, ski sticks during dense racing), from the sun and frosty air. On the descent in minus twenty without glasses, the eyes are wounded - it is unpleasant.
Equipment and equipment
Photo: shutterstock.com We approached the main question: what to slide and how to repel skiing? The most necessary equipment for the novice athlete: skis with fasteners, sticks and shoes. Given the different technique of two styles, for full dive into the skiing you will need two sets. But you can start with one - skate. It is easier to prepare skis, more starts and tracks for skating. Well, the technique of this style is easier. To buy all the necessary equipment for adults here
There are two most important parameters in the choice of skis: length and rigidity. Ski length should be:
for skate skis - plus 10-15 centimeters to your growth;
For classic skis - plus 20-30 centimeters to your growth.
To determine the rigging there are special equipment - FlexSter. But it is not in all stores, so you can do these two ways:
Carefully attach skis by the sliding surface to each other and squeeze them with one hand in the center (under the block). If you have enough strength to squeeze them almost to contact the sliding surfaces (almost - it is with a gap of one and a half millimeters for classic skis and two millimeters for skate), these skis are ideal for you (it is believed that the power of the brush is proportional to the power of repulsion to the foot) . At the same time, skis must be shrinking smoothly until it stops at the end. This method is only suitable for classic skis. And to determine the rigidity of the skate pair, you need to squeeze them with two hands. The gap between skis in this case does not exceed 2-4 millimeters. Happened? So suitable;
Put skis symmetrically on the floor (for example, on a thin hard carpet, so as not to damage their surface), stand up on them (you can in ordinary shoes) and evenly distribute body weight on both legs. In such a position, the block should not touch the earth, the distance between the floor and the point below the heel of the boot should be more than three centimeters, and between the floor and the point above the boot is up to twenty centimeters. Try to spend a piece of paper under the block, within these limits it will move freely, and above and below the indicated borders, on the contrary, stick. If you transfer the body weight to one leg (it is called to crush a ski), the block should almost completely touch the floor (the gap will remain about 0.5 millimeters).
How to choose ski sticks
Photo: shutterstock.com The more expensive, the sticks are easier, the stronger and hard when repulsion, but more fragile with transverse blows. As for height, choose:
for skate style - from your growth take 15-20 centimeters;
For classics - take 25-30 centimeters.
Buy equipment for children here
How to choose ski boots
The best option is to ride them at least ten minutes. But in the store it is unlikely to succeed, so try at least just like them and focus on convenience and landing. Good skate boots are not pressed on your fingers and ankle, but at the same time fix it. Classic boots should be exactly in size, but do not harm. The Decaton company specializes in the development, production and sale of sports goods by more than 70 sports. You can choose the necessary equipment and skiing equipment on the site or in the decaton stores. BUY
Photo: shutterstock.com How faster everything understand ski move? Try to simulate it. There are several pretty simple exercises that can be done anywhere, even at home. We will not deepen into the nuances of ski equipment, the main thing is that it is necessary to understand: it is necessary to control the center of gravity of the body and transfer it from foot to the leg when sliding and move forward.
Master of Sports, a candidate for the Junior team of Russia - if you do not have a coach who will tell the right technique, I advise you to do technical exercises: racks, mahs with hands, transfer the center of gravity - everything is performed in front of the mirror. This method is also suitable for newcomers and pros. I also like to make imitation exercises without sticks in a light rise with a long retention of equilibrium on each leg. You seem to be frozen in the position of the sliding of the classic stroke, catch the balance and then hemispage-semi-step forward to another leg.
Stand on a flat surface. Legs on the width of the shoulders, slightly bend them in the knees. Tilt the shoulders a little forward. The position is as if you are about to fall forward, but actually stand still. Then you will understand where you have the center of gravity. This is the starting position for walking, running and skiing. Raise one leg, keeping and feeling balance. Connect the mahs with your hands and one foot - like when riding a classic style, only in place. Photo: shutterstock.com Add to this exercise jump on one leg forward from my free foot. As if you put ahead of the leg after repulsion and try to slide on one leg as long as possible. At the same time, the hands move exclusively along the body, in parallel to each other. The movement begins from the shoulder - the hand does not rise above the level of the shoulder in the front - and ends after the brush went for the hips for ten centimeters.
Move the technique of hand with hands and at the same time to pump the target muscles of the hands will help the rubber shock absorber. It is easily attached to the Swedish wall, a horizontal bar or bars. Work on the balance and training of muscle stabilizers is important for skiing. It is not so difficult: in the hall you can perform an exercise on a boss and with fitness cubes, on the street - exercises on borders / bars / birings / stones for equilibrium development.
The winner of the World Cup Stages of the Ski Racing, the head coach of the DEVICLUB ski club - lovers and especially novice skiers, you need to work very carefully and very gradually increase the load, it is important to understand your level of training for certain exercises to competently build a separate workout and the whole plan of classes. Be sure to spend a good warm-up before training, then work out the technical exercises: start from work on the muscles of the hands in the ski rack (you can with rubber). After proceed to the exercises on the development of coordination.
I advise you to perform more exercises for balance and balance, pumping muscle stabilizers. The main thing - it is not necessary to rush into work and accrane to train, protect the knee and shoulder joints.
Side jumps on one leg
Basic exercise of skating and many skiers. It is more powerful and also well pumps equipment and balance. If you add moving forward on the diagonal, it turns out the movement closer to the "skate".
That's how to perform this exercise. Source position: Stand straight, legs on the width of the shoulders. Tilt the back slightly forward, lift the right leg in the opposite direction, the left leg is a little bent in the knee. Jump out this position up. During the jump, change your leg. Now the left leg is assigned. Do not delay for a long time in each position - do in the fast pace.
Photo: shutterstock.com Apply the skills of the transfer of the center of gravity on the supporting leg without skis and simulate a ski stroke will help well. From the equipment you will need only ski sticks - below classic for ten centimeters. Do not confuse the popular Scandinavian walk with this imitation. In our case, you will almost slide over the earth, while Scandinavian walking is just walking with sticks.
All attention should be paid to the moment of repulsion to the foot, the transfer of the center of gravity to the head made forward - to lower it at least at the level of the support leg. In fact, you are widespread, but in sliding mode with a microscopic phase, which is not visible, but can be felt. Try to concentrate on this moment.
All top skiers use ski imitation as summer training.
Photo: shutterstock.com It has already been snowing, you have a week or other working on the balance, make preparatory exercises and in the coming weekend output the first ski training session. What to do?
Pull the pulsometer and track the pulse. Skiing is a serious sport on the functional load, and you will not noticize the first "sliding" training for excitement that you train on a high pulse.
To work on sliding technique, you need to be able to slide. And vice versa. You can find the four best initial and middleware exercises to work on skiing and ski balance here.
Make technical exercises after workout and alternate them with recovery blocks - so ordinary skating between exercises on the technique will improve and "absorb" exhaust technical elements.
If there is a partner in training, ask you to take you to the video - from the side of the error in the technique you can even be visible to beginners. When it is clear, what you need to work, eliminate technical shortcomings much easier.
If you ski some time, and then the snow went down and the race is scheduled for you, make a ski imitation. Even the best skiers in the world perform light curves with imitation, when there is no snow in winter. In addition, such a training will help prepare even for ski racing - but only if you managed to roll some kind of kilometer in the current season. On January 6, in the Moscow region in the city of Ivanteevka at the Stadium "Labor" will be held competitions in skiing races "Skija Deaton - 2018". Start at 9:00. You can register here
Record "How to learn to ski for a month: a guide for newcomers" first appeared on the website The-Challenger.ru.
If you use the methods described below, the learning time from zero to an advanced level is reduced by 30 -50% to 15 -20 catalogs.
Black envy drives a pen when these lines are written. I envy the possibilities of those who only become on the mountain skiing. What is their choice! And the wonderful opportunity to find skiing dreams, and not fit yourself under skis
I started my way in the mountain skiing from the steep shores of Yenisei on hunting skiing, fed by the casseau. And the first bought for large rubles "Real" skiing long 205 cm took me after 10 minutes of skiing the owner - they turned out to be stolen.
Today there is no shortage - the abundance and variety of skis gave birth to the problem of the right choice.
Literally, the situation happened a couple of days:
- We ride familiar. He boasted new skis, I ride test.
- At some point asks to change. With pleasure! The nearest rack with screwdrivers is rejected by fasteners;
- Descent. Friends silent and hmur, although it seemed to go fine. Where did his euphoria come from new skis?
- On the lift chair - it broke through:
- It would be better for me to come across! These skis are better than my new !!!
What does he answer? After all, ski tests are available to everyone - in the Red Polyana at least 5 places where they give ski tests, perhaps more. 4 monobrand tests and 1 multi-brand.
How to learn how to ride quickly and beautiful
Way to progress in skiing through skis - simplest.
After all, there is no personal factor in learning ability, physical data and other subjective factors. Good skiing is a good teacher. But they are not cheap.Axioma 1. On good skiing, ride easier and learns faster.
But do not rush to urgently buy premium class skis at the very beginning of training.
There is an algorithm of evolution in the selection of ski from the entry level to the average. To do this, it is not necessary to buy new models for each stage of improvement - there are advanced rentals, where ski equipment is rented, adapted to all stages of skiing.
Do not hurry to buy and boots - this process is not simple and long.Axioma 2. Competently selected ski boots accelerate progress in Catania. This is an important factor in skiing.
On the school slope, you conducted classes in statics and in unatstream exercises. Now you know how to wear skis properly, fasten into fastenings, move and slide on small slopes, turn the plow and brake.
And most importantly, psychological adaptation was passed to a new way of movement, and now do not feel fear and uncertainty, but began to seek to learn how to ride beautifully and with pleasure.
For the first steps, the criterion for choosing a ski is limited only by Rostovka. Depending on the physical condition and coordination, skiing is suitable for 15 - 25 cm long in shorter growth. The remaining parameters are not important.
It is recommended to use the ski of the initial level. But you should not buy such models because after the initial course they will be a brake in the future progress.
Let's leave for green ski slopesAxioma 3. Rolling skis are made for rentals, not for katalkers.
Rental (from EnglishRental
- Rental, hiring) Ski models are made on simplified technologies, from cheap materials (rental of them with tens, hundreds) and with a solid storage margin (hypertrophied edge and sliding surface - for numerous ski services). Rental attachments are not perfect for riding.
Speaking easier, rantal models are not comfortable, "oak".
It limits the capabilities of the progress of the katolster and the Rental ski models are suitable for the initial stage of learning.Axioma 4. It is impossible to achieve a good level of riding on rantal ski models.
Skiing for initial riding on the tracks possess the following parameters:
- Universal track models, mid-level. But in no case for the initial learning stageAxioma 5. In the initial level skiing too soft for riding on the tracks - they have no responsiveness, they have become reacting to your movements, they are not stable at the average speeds and are suitable only for the initial training stage.
Universal track models are skiing with a rounded heel, sometimes with a small front rocker. While we ride basic equipment (plow, parallel management) It is important that the heels are easily "discharged" - slipped in turn. Front rocker helps to initiate a turn.
- Rostovka is determined by your advisory state and a choice within -10-15 cm on growth.Axiom 6. The longer the skis - they are stable on the "moves" (speeds), on a broken slope and in turn.
- Waist in the range of 75 - 80 mm. A relatively wide waist increases the area of sliding and, accordingly weaken the pressure on the snow - as a result of the skis more controlled, more responsive than with a narrow waist.
Possible options for universal for this stage:
And now you already feel confidence on the green tracks and swung on blue - red
On the steps of the complexity of the tracks and the initial carving
Our soft universals helped adapt to the tracking riding on simple highways at moderate speeds.
Perhaps many skiers of this level are sufficient for recreational skating (pleasure riding for the contemplation of mountains and increasing the total tone). And if you do not strive for more, you can stay on universal track models - experimenting with various brands and parameters - with long skis and waist width.
But if you entered the path of improvement, then the wagons are no longer assistants.
The following are our skiing - carving models of the average radius.
They are easy to identify on "lying" (without rocker), a tough, "chopped" heel.
Rostovka - as for universal skis. With the presence of anterior track rocker + 5 + 7 cm to the usual ski length.
Waist - within 65 - 75 mm
Radio radius - 14-16 m
Stiffness depending on your weight and high-speed preferences. If you like speed, tougher.Axioma 7. Skis can a lot, but without an instructor, progress in riding is not possible.
Moreover, at this stage you need to master the carving at the initial level.
Possible options for carving models:
The whole series of Head I.SuperShape allows you to choose skis according to individual preferences and the anatomy of the katolster
There is no limit in ski skiing perfection
And the initial steps are passed to happiness skiing.
I do not take the courage to impose further steps. It is not known what path you will choose - classic sports disciplines, freestyle, freeride, frisms or become a Russian candid.
By this time, you will independently understand what skis needed: wider - already, longer - shorter, tougher - softer. But in any case, it makes sense to listen to the opinion of experienced katalkers, the competent seller - the consultant.
And intuitive insight "This is my ski!" Nobody canceled. Acquired skiing experience on many skis models in any case is useful.
Test, Looking for, Experiment! This will help you with the right rental on the plateau rose 1170Riders Test & Rent
. I recommend!
Personal thanks to Alexander Kudryavtseva for help writing material
Skiing is one of the most useful sports for lovers, in the process of which all muscle groups work. Skiing does not require special preparation and is considered not attendant: you can start with skiing, train, and gradually alternate running with walking. Often people learn to ski in school, someone makes it intuitively in adulthood. We already told How to choose skis, now go to the basic rules of skiing.
Examine parks and slopes for skiing, Go to the nearest.
For the first time, the inventory can be rented: you will understand how much to ride, whether it is worth buying equipment and additional things. Ride in minus weather: it will improve sliding, the snow will not stick to ski.
First you need to properly fasten the shoes: put the shoe and press to the mount until you hear a characteristic click. This ensures a clear fastening of the leg and reduces the risks of injury during riding.
Before you go, try shifting from foot to foot on fastened skiing. You get used to the inventory and learn to occupy the correct steady position.
Perform a few simple exercises, standing still. Try to stop skiing from foot to foot and move in side. Make 10-15 steps to the side and go back to the place.
To take the balance: remove the sticks, put one ski and put on the ski. Pushed free foot and slide on one skid, holding the balance, as if we go on a scooter. Change your feet.
During the skiing, see right in front of yourself, do not lower your head. Relax the body, move the weight forward, round the back, keep your feet parallel to each other, a little bent. Do not hope the buttocks back, keep well in the middle.
Stand in a skier's posture, close to the snow stick sticks. Body stretch to sticks, keep your legs straight. Slightly tear off the heels from skis. Put on sticks, push back, sneeze.
Classic and skate skating
Lovers share riding for two types of moves: classic and skate.
During the classic skiing, they move in parallel to each other. Such skating is suitable for newcomers who have never been skiing: it is convenient to practice even by untreated snow.
Stand straight, take sticks, bend a little knees. Put the sticks in the snow slightly ahead of yourself, and tighten the body, pushing yourself to slip.
In the process of skate riding, socks diverge to the sides, as if skating. Such a type of riding choose more experienced skiers, more often - in ski resorts.
To climb the slide
Small lifts can be overcome by a short movement that resembles running without skis. Do short steps, help sticks.
If the hill is cool, climb the "Christmas tree". Divide Ski Socks Wearing, Weight Body Weight to the inner Ribs skis, put them in the snow, relyze and rise.
How to slow down
Expand the socks inside, the heels are out, as if they are closed. Send your knees inside, tilt the feet so that the skis rests on the inner ribs, like when lifting the "Christmas tree" in the mountain.
How to climb after fall
When falling, try to fall on the side - it is easier to rise. When learn on the side, connect the legs: skis must be parallel to each other. Put them perpendicularly rolled ski in order not to fall again during the lifting. Repeat on the snow, hold the balance and go up.
Channel about zozh in Telegraph! Subscribe
Skiing is a great way to get out of the house in winter, an active view of the rest. In major cities for skating there are special routes, in the regions you can walk along the snow-covered fields. Classes will be useful for both physical and psychological state. Even calm workouts strengthen immunity, improve the operation of the respiratory and cardiovascular system, have a positive effect on the muscles.
The article provides a detailed instruction how to learn to ride on cross-country skiing Even if you have never got up on them. About how to choose skiing and related equipment, told in another section. The material is designed not only for absolute newcomers, but also help to master a couple of skills for those who already have a little skiing experience.
How to ski: preparation, snow out and first steps
After buying new skis, I want to try them faster in business. Before you go on the snow, you need to get rid and pick up shoes. Wear warm socks made of microfiber, short sports jackets and warmed pants that will not argue movement. For the first ride, a newcomer should choose an even terrain without a large number of people.
How to wear skis and take sticks
- Put skis on the snow in front of yourself, do not need sticks yet - give them to the accompanying or stuck in the snow next to not reach them after the ski rack.
- Lock the shoes from snow so that they do not slide inside the mount and did not contaminate it. Footwear is inserted into the pad to the toe forward - there is a special niche or fastening on the wear, which will hold the shoe.
- Secure the latches on the boots and try not to make extra movements so as not to fall ahead of time. It is allowed to bend a little legs in the knees to be easier to control the balance.
- Take one of the sticks: Credit loop on the wrist and press her free part of the palm to the stick. Repeat steps with a second stick.
What are the fasteners for the boot
On all types of cross-country skiing there is one of three types of fasteners: SNS, SNS-PILOT, NNN. Also, the locks can be divided into mechanical and automatic.
- SNS - fasteners are mounted on screws, equipped with one guide and retainer;
- SNS-PILOT - more upgraded attachments that are also installed on screws, but here two locks are used, ensuring that the boot will be stable and will not fluctuate;
- NNN - attached to a special platform, has one durable retainer and two guides that exclude the transverse swipes of the boot.
These mounts are fastened differently.
How to fasten securing SNS and NNN
Sometimes skiing can be found old, Soviet attachments.
How to stand on skis
- Based on sticks to save equilibrium, put legs with skis parallel to each other.
- Bend a little knees, tilt the housing forward. As a result, the shoulders, knees and socks stop should be on one vertical line. This will help save the balance, avoid falling, learn how to manage skiing faster.
- Make sure that the loin is smooth, did not bend and did not get round.
- No need to tilt your head and look right below your feet, the neck must be smooth, the look is directed to the imaginary point in the snow 2.5-3 meters away from you.
- Standing in one place alternately lift and lower your feet, try to make small steps in different directions. This will help to understand whether everything is in order with equipment, is there any discomfort from shoes and landing skis.
How to go skiing
Any big journey begins with one step. So with skiing - to learn good and ride it right, you need to start walking. Below are practical exercises that will help to get comfortable with equipment.
Walking in side
- Take the starting position (legs parallel to each other, the knees are slightly bent, the body is tilted forward), the sticks can be left on the snow or in hand.
- Transfer the weight to one leg, at the same time slightly raise the second and make it a small step to the side.
- Scroll to the support foot closer to the master and return to its original position.
- Repeat the exercise 10-15 times left and right.
Walking in a circle
In this exercise there are two options for execution, use each - it is useful during riding and turning.
- Standing in IP (starting position), move the body weight to the left foot, expand the sock of the right leg outward. After the movement of the skis should be the floor of 30-45 ° relative to each other.
- Transfer the right to the right leg, lift the left and lower it on the snow so that the skis stand again in parallel.
- Repeat the moves until you fully unfold around your axis.
The second embodiment is very similar, only at the first stage, instead of turning the leading leg, it turns inside, that is, a turn counterclockwise.
Exercise is aimed at developing a feeling of equilibrium. Depending on the current state of the physical form and the level of confidence on the slippery surface of newcomers can perform it with a support on the stick or without them.
- Take the original position if required, transfer the weight of the weight into your arms and sticks.
- Bending your knee, lift one of the legs over the ground by 15-20 cm.
- Make Mahi forward and back in the knee joint and completely foot.
- Change your feet and repeat the exercise.
If it does not work, start from small movings without taking skiing from the snow surface.
How to slip skiing
Slip is the basis of each movement in skiing. To ride properly, do not lose balance every few minutes and not get injured, go through the workout described below.
Slide on one leg
The occupation can be carried out with sticks or without them. At this stage, the rolled skiing will be used, which will increase the complexity of the task. To start the exercise, you need to wear only one ski, the second leg can remain in the usual boot.
- Put the leg with the skiing on the skiing and take it a little before the one that costs without a ski.
- Throw off the boot of the support leg from the surface and at the same time transfer the body weight to the leg with the ski.
- The push should be easy, it is enough to drive 50-70 cm. When you feel that the speed is reduced, push back again. It looks like a ride on a scooter or skate.
As confidence develops, the shock will become stronger. Next to work you need to include hands and sticks.
Work with hands
- Training is carried out without stick or burden. Stand up with a starting position for riding and alternately make mahi hands forward and back, as if keeping sticks and repel them.
- When carrying forward, the hand should not be understood above the level of the eye, when driving back - above the waist. This exercise can be performed with sticks, but without skis, like with sports Scandinavian walking.
What move ski to choose a beginner
There are two main types of skiing: skate and classic stroke. Those who have not previously come across skiing, skates, rollers, it is better to choose a classic course. It is easier in technical terms. If you were fond of skating on curly or roller skates, ski workouts with a skate move will be easier for you and more familiar. Consider each style more.
The features of the style of riding and selecting equipment include:
- Skiing stand in parallel to each other, moving remotely resembles the usual run.
- For skating you need to choose skiing of a certain length and rigidity (see information in a separate article on the site).
- You can train without sticks, at the first step, the support leg is used for the point leading - for slipping.
- It is important not to skip the moment when the speed is lost, and have time to push off the surface. Otherwise, speed will disappear.
- During sliding, the body weight is completely transferred to the front leg, which allows you to make a ski well and provides a stable movement in a given direction.
Skis ski will be required here - they are selected by weight and growth - by 10-15 cm less than classic skiing at the same growth of an athlete. Read more about the selection of skis in this article. From nuances of skating techniques:
- The movement of the skating move resembles riding on ordinary ice skating. It is important to keep track of your hands and do not wave too much that can lead to fall.
- The starting position for riding is a rack with a slightly bent knees and a housing, tipped forward, but the legs are not parallel to each other, and the letter "V" (heels together, spots apart).
- At the beginning of the movement, the weight is transferred to one of the legs, it produces a push. It is necessary to repel not the entire skiing, as with classical skating, but a rib.
- Next is the slip on the leading leg, in the conclusion of movement to it, the weight is transferred and the impetus is made.
Technique is suitable for beginners, as it combines the movements of both styles. Middle length skis are selected for testing (or a little more average). During training, you can easily understand which of the technician you are better suited.
How to climb the slide on skis
When studying the technique of lifting the question lies in the slope of the slope. If the slope is small, the classic duplex is used on parallel skiing. It looks like a standard run, so as not to fall during the lifting, you need to help myself with sticks.
For steep slopes, the skiing method "Yelochka" is used. Put the heels together, socks to spread to the sides, try to crash into the snow by the ribs skis. Make short steps and rely on sticks, so as not to fall and do not ride to the beginning of the slide.
How to learn to slow down on skis
Before going skiing correctly, you need to learn how to brake quickly and safely. Regardless of the type of ski and ski technology, the speed is shrinkable when skiing socks towards each other:
- Run heels to the sides, put the socks at an acute angle (the letter "A");
- Hold sticks to the armpits so that they do not interfere;
- Transfer body weight on socks - this will accelerate braking.
Альтернативный способ торможения