- This is a condition at which the armpits, palms, feet sweat. The deviation delivers physical and psychological discomfort and, as a rule, is accompanied by a unpleasant sweat smell. In women, hyperhydrosis causes only negative emotions. Women's clothing in the armpits area spoils the most impeccable appearance.
Causes of increased sweating
Selection of sweat and evaporation of it from the surface of the skin is a natural physiological process. Potting - the basis of the body thermoregulation. In a day, a healthy person is distinguished and evaporates from the surface of the skin 0.5-0.6 liters of sweat fluid.
Increased sweating can be:
- Primary. It occurs in the absence of any diseases. Half of such patients notes enhanced sweating from one of the parents. The reason is an excessive amount and increased activity of sweat glands.
- Secondary. Develops due to diseases of the endocrine, nervous, vascular systems.
- Local. Diagnosed when only individual areas (armpits, palms, feet, forehead, back or chest) sweat greatly.
- Generalized. It happens when the sweat is abundantly standing out on the entire body surface.
In women, secondary hyperhydrosis is more common, and men are primary.
The most frequent causes of secondary hyperhydroposis:
- Pathology of the nervous system - polyneuropathy, Reino syndrome, Siringomysel, Auriculotineral syndrome, etc.;
- Violation of the work of the endocrine system or temporary hormonal restructuring (pregnancy, breastfeeding, premanist, teenage period);
- chronic intoxication with salts of heavy metals;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- Psyche disorders.
To clarify the reasons why the armpits, palms or feet are intensively sweat, a doctor examination is necessary. The problem of hyperhydrosis is engaged in a dermatologist, but to eliminate common diseases will require a survey at the therapist, a neuropathologist and an endocrinologist.
What to do if the armpits sweat
The first thing to do when the hyperhydroposis problem appears is to turn to the dermatologist.
While the stages of the survey are held, to facilitate discomfort, reducing sweating and eliminate the smell of sweat.
- Refuse synthetic clothes (including socks) and artificial leather shoes. Unfulfilled materials create a greenhouse effect, preventing the normal evaporation of sweat, contribute to the reproduction of bacteria. The vital activity of microorganisms is one of the reasons for an unpleasant smell.
- Do not eat spices, spices, smoked and oily food, reduce the amount of meat in the diet. Preference is better to give vegetables, fruits, crumbs and dairy products.
- Use antipers' deodorants. They are suitable for long daily use. From the stores presented on the shelves, the maximum efficiency has shown those that contain aluminum chloride and aluminum chloride hydrate. These substances have an astringent effect and are capable of mechanically overlapping the duct of the sweat gland, reducing the amount of sweat allocated. A series of long-term deodorants Dry Dry has a resistant effect of up to 7 days, but cannot be applied daily.
- Use a homemade or pharmacy. From the last good effect, Paste and Teymurov Spray have. They contain salicyl and boric acids, essential oils. Preparations containing formaldehyde (formidron and formagel) are no less effective, but they cannot be used pregnant and nursing women. Popular home deodorants are infusion of tea mushroom, lemon juice, grated raw potatoes.
You can also use talc, starch, baby powder. They will absorb a small amount of sweat and will not give a wet spot instantly sprinkling clothes.
Conservative treatment of hyperhydroza
If a disease causing increased sweating is revealed, first of all treat it. As a rule, with the right approach to therapy, complaints about sweating are sharply reduced.
In the absence of a general disease, hyperhydrosis is defined as primary and suggest conservative or operational (surgical) methods of treatment.
The conservative treatment includes the introduction of the skin on the problem area of botulinum neurotoxin type A. It is part of the preparations as:
Preparations are distinguished by the manufacturer, degree of cleaning, production technology and cost. Popular in our market - Botox and Dysport. They are most studied and predictable.
The effect of one-time introduction of botulinum is kept for 3-9 months, then the injection must be repeated. Contraindications for treatment:
- acute infections, inflammatory diseases;
- a tendency to bleeding due to low blood coagulation;
- Individual intolerance to the drug.
From the procedure it is better to refrain during menstrual bleeding.
It is resorted to it if you wish or the need to make rid of the problem of increased sweating forever. In the surgical method, the sweat glands are destroyed, nerve impulses leading to them are removed or blocked.
Most often perform operation called Thoracic sympathectomy. It can be performed endoscopic or open access. The essence of the methodology is mechanical or chemical damage to the sympathetic nerve, possibly destruction of the current. As a result of the impact, a nervous impulse is blocked, which regulates the operation of the swelling glands of the armpits and palms. There are techniques of operation when the nerve barrel is not destroyed, and it is clenched - it makes it possible to restore the nerve.
Local operations in hyperhydrosis may be of the following types:
- Liposuction in the armpits zone. It can be chemical, laser or ultrasonic. As a result, nerve endings that feed the signals of sweating are removed, but the swelling glands themselves remain intact. The effect lasts 3-5 years.
- Kyuptage (scraping) of subcutaneous fatty fiber together with sweat glands, the effect of lifetime.
- Excision (removal) of the axillary area with subcutaneous fatty tissue and sweat glands. Leaves after himself a long scar, which is unlikely to cause delight of the girl.
- Laser treatment - sweat glands and part of hair follicles introduced under the skin is damaged under the skin. 3-5 sessions are performed, the effect lasts all life.
Before starting treatment of hyperhydroposis, it is necessary to complete and comprehensively examination. The decision on what to do in each particular case, as well as which method will be optimal for the patient, take together with the attending physician. Therapy at home is undesirable.
Read Next: The smell of sweat under the mouseHyperhydrosis (excess sweating)
- Selection of sweat, which goes beyond the rules. It can be a congenital human character or symptom of the disease: tuberculosis, obesity, thyroiditis.
Hyperhydrosis can beLocal
and cover certain parts of the body (palms, feet, armpits) orcommon
(generalized) when high sweating occurs throughout the body.
Sweating is preferably manifested in an end in response to the impact of irritants (Stress
, raising the level of hormones, etc.), in a minor number of patients it is constantly present.
What is dangerous hyperhydrosis?
First of all, hyperhydrosis provokes social plan problems. The unpleasant smell and stains of the sweat cause discomfort at the person himself and the hostility of others. The disease can spoil a personal life and influence the choice of profession. Such people try to avoid public speeches, which is incompatible with teaching activities, working on television, etc. With a severe degree of hyperhydroposis, the patient strongly limits communication and begins to lead a closed lifestyle.
Hyperhydrosis can cause the development of some diseases. So, foot sweating creates favorable conditions for the development of fungus. And the hyperhydrous of the axillary and the groove region increases the riskHydradenita
- Inflammation of sweat glands and purulent lesions of surrounding tissues. In addition, the constant humidity of the skin is often accompanied by the appearance of diameters and guns.
Who suffers from hyperhydroposis?
Sweating is a fairly common phenomenon. About 2% of the population are familiar with its manifestations. However, this indicator may be higher several times, because most people do not turn to a specialist with this problem. Women make up more than half of patients with hyperhydrosis, which is associated with their increased emotionality and hormonal activity during certain periods of life. The problem is widespread among adolescents - axillary swelling glands are activated in transition. Among adults, the number of patients remains unchanged. And after 50 years, people complain about sweating in connection with the deterioration of all glands, including sweat.
How does hyperhydrosis occur?
Most people developSeasonal hypergidrosis
which aggravates in the spring-summer period.Permanent hypergidrosis
meets less often. In this case, sweating is expressed in any weather, and does not depend on stress or work. Sometimes hyperhydrosis has a recurrent flow when, after a period of high sweating, the work of the glands comes to normal, but over time the problem is returned. This course of the disease is associated with hormonal splashes or failures in the work of the vegetative nervous system.
How is the selection of sweat in humans?Sweat
It is an aqueous solution of calcium salts, potassium, phosphorus, lactic and uric acid, ammonia and other substances. At the outlet of the sweat glands, it is transparent and devoid of smell. Specific fragrance it gives the livelihoods of bacteria living on the skin.
For the selection of sweat, the person corresponds to the sweat glands, which are applied skin. There are about 2.5 million at room temperature and low activity on the surface of the body and the low activity is distinguished from 400 ml to 1 liter of sweat per day. With exercise and at the heat, the amount of sweat can exceed 2 liters per day. Such indicators consider the norm.
Sweet glands are divided into eccrine and apocrynet. On the body they are located unevenly - some areas of the skin are more saturated with them. In these places, local hyperhydrosis often appears. It is shared at the point of manifestation:
Select a transparent sweat without smell. It contains a large amount of acids and salts, so prevents the reproduction of bacteria and protects the skin from inflammation. The most eccrine glands is on the palms of foots, chest, back and forehead.Apokric sweat glands
Pleasure secrets with a specific smell. It contains cholesterol, fatty acids and other biologically active substances. Such sweat is a nutrient medium for breeding bacteria. It is believed that the secret of the apocryan glands contains pheromones, the smell of which attracts said the opposite sex. Apocrine glands are located in the axillary and inguinal area, as well as near the genitals.
Why man sweat glands?
Potting performs many useful features:
- Prevention overheating . Pot, evaporating from the surface of the skin, reduces the body temperature.
- Bacteria Skin Protection . The acidic medium of the eccrine sow prevents the reproduction of microorganisms.
- Signals for the opposite floor . Depending on the menstrual phase, the composition and smell of sweat of the apocrytic sweat glands is changing, which signals the opposite sex to readiness or non-reproductiveness. Although in the last century this function loses its meaning.
What strengthens sweating?
- Environmental ambient temperature . Thermal receptors feel an increase in temperature and supply pulses to the appropriate spinal and brain departments that are responsible for thermoregulation. From there, there are signals for feather glands, forcing to increase sweating.
- Stresses and nervous tension . In this case, the level of stress hormones - adrenaline and norepinephrine increases. They lead to the excited state of the entire nervous system. Including processes in centers regulating the work of sweat glands. As a result, they receive the team to produce more sweat. Strengthening in stress received name - Psycho hyperhydrosis.
- Active physical work . During the operation of the muscles, a lot of energy is released, which increases the body temperature. In this case, sweat ensures protection against overheating.
- Acute and hot food. The basis of this phenomenon is the reflex links between the centers of saliva and sweating. Selection of sweat reinforce:
- Extractive substances of meat, fish, mushrooms;
- Tea, coffee and other drinks containing caffeine.
- Violations in the work of the nervous system. The heat regulation and removal of the sweat corresponds to the hypothalamus and the centers of the vegetative nervous system in the oblong and spinal cord, as well as the sympathetic nerve nodes (ganglia) located near the spine. Nervous impulses pass through nervous fibers (stems). If some of these sections of the NS occurred in operation, it may increase the selection of sweat. The reason can be:
- Head or spinal cord injury;
- inflammation of surrounding tissues;
- mental shock;
- Disavtonomy - foci of destruction in the vegetative system;
- Diesefal newborn syndrome is an innate defeat of the hypothalamic-pituitary area of the brain in newborns. Accompanied by a constantly increased or reduced temperature, continuous crying, shiver, vibrations of blood pressure;
- Parkinson's disease is a chronic neurological disease of the older age group, characterized by an increased tone of the muscles, trembling in the body, slow motion, inability to keep equilibrium;
- Stroke - acute violation of cerebral circulation. Signs of severe headache with nausea and vomiting, inhibition or excitement, violation of speech, paralysis of individual muscles;
- Epilepsy is a sudden appearance of convulsive seizures;
- Damage to the hypothalamus, in addition to high sweating, manifests itself, impaired sleep, blood pressure jumps, disruption of the tone of vessels;
- Shocked or brain injury - loss of consciousness, amnesia, headache, nausea, vomiting, skin pallor.
- Infectious diseases are sharp and chronic . The appearance of viruses and bacteria in the blood is accompanied by the production of pyrogen - substances affecting the neurons of thermal sensitivity. The development of fever and high sweating causes:
- Tuberculosis. Its symptoms are weakness, pallor, fatigue, apathy, a slight increase in temperature, cough (with a lung form);
- Flu - rise temperature, weakness, headache, muscle and articular pain, dry cough;
- Angina - an increase in temperature, sore throat, purulent raid in palaxes or cluster in lacunas;
- Septicemia - getting into the blood of a large number of pathogens of microbes. Manifests itself with fever, malaise, pain in muscles and abdomen, diarrhea, strong intoxication, characteristic rash in the form of small hemorrhages;
- Malaria is a disease caused by a malaria plasmodium infection. Accompanied by fever, chills, headache and vomiting;
- Brucellosis is an infectious disease caused by brucellazy. They can be infected with pets in touch with pets (cows, goats, pigs), through their meat and dairy products. It is manifested in high temperature and headache, pain in the muscles and joints.
- Syphilis Veineral disease, affecting mucous membranes, internal organs and nervous system. It leads to damage to the nerve fibers of the rear roots, which is accompanied by non-metering local hyperhydrosis.
- Violations of hormonal background cause Endocrine hyperhydrosis. The hormones of the germ, hypothalamus, pituitary gland and thyroid gland affect the production of sweat. High sweating occurs:
- in adolescents at a high concentration of sex hormones;
- In women during the period of Klimaks, with a decrease in the level of estrogen and increasing the follicularity immuling hormone;
- with hypertension and other pathologies of the thyroid gland;
- with a peochromocytoma - the tumors of the nervous system, synthesizing adrenaline and norepinephrine;
- With carcinoid syndrome - tumors producing hormonal substances, stimulating sympathetic Fiber NA.
- Elevated level of catecholamines. These substances ensure the transfer of pulses in the nerve trunks and the interaction of cells in the body. They appear in the blood:
- with intensive physical work;
- in pain of different origin;
- during medicinal or alcohol abstinence, "breaking" arising in a sharp refusal of these substances;
- in heart disease;
- With respiratory failure.
- Tumor disease cause an increase in temperature and sweating through the impact on the center of thermoregulation in the hypothalamus. Hyperhydrosis appears in the evening and night hours and is observed throughout the body. It provokes.
- Lymphocytic lymphoma is a malignant tumor of lymphatic tissue. Symptoms: weakness, weight loss, sleep disorders and digestion;
- The histiocyte lymphoma is an oncological lesion of lymphoid fabrics. Manifestations depend on the localization of tumors;
- Mixed lymphoma is a malignant tumor of lymph nodes, in which their increase, temperature rise, swelling and sinusiness of the skin of the face and weight loss are characterized;
- Berkitt lymphoma - single or multiple oncological jaw tumors, which can further affect other internal organs. Sheets with fever and deterioration of the overall state.
- Systemic diseases. An autoimmune process (attack of their own immune cells) damages blood capillaries that feed nervous trunks. This leads to a violation of the functions of the organs whose work is responsible for nerves.
- Reino disease. Manifested by spasm of vessels of fingertips. They are cold, acquire a blue painting. Spasm is rapidly replaced by the extension of the vessels;
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a symmetric lesion of small joints, weakness, morning stiffness. Gradually join the symptoms of spinal lesions and large joints - headaches tingling the fingers of the hands, the feeling of crawling goosebumps, pain in breathing, etc.
- Reception of drugs. Some drugs affecting the vegetative nervous system stimulate sweat production. Such side effects possess:
- Hereditary predisposition. It has been established that the tendency to excessive POTA is transmitted from generation to generation. The reasons for such a phenomenon are not installed. People whose hyperhydrosis develops without explicit reasons, is diagnosed Primary hypergidrosis " It distinguishes him from Secondary hyperhydroza which is always associated with diseases.
As you see a list of reasons for increased sweating is very extensive. Often, it is enough to eliminate the hyperhydroposis to eliminate the reason that causes it.
Psychogenic hypergidrosisPsychogenic hypergidrosis
- Strengthening sweat associated with stressful situations and strong emotions. With stress and alarm, large doses of adrenaline are thrown into the blood. This hormone increases the activity of the sympathetic department of the autonomic nervous system responsible for the work of the internal organs, including sweat glands. In the nervous centers, a large number of teams are generated, forcing sweat glands to work more intense.
In people suffering from psychogenic hyperhydrosis, even minor stimuli cause a strong selection of sweat. For example, if a healthy person is embarrassed only a slightly back of armpits, then the patient can be covered with large drops of sweat, and wet spots will appear on clothes. Often it is accompanied by redness of the skin of the face. Such a feature of the body is likely to be associated with the increased sensitivity of the receptors responsible for the binding of adrenaline.
Due to the fact that during sleep, the sympathetic nervous system rests, and in it the processes of braking prevail, then in the night clock sweating decreases.
Causes of psychogenic hyperhydrosis
- Psycho-emotional stress - Any situations that cause strong positive or negative emotions in humans.
- Acute psychological trauma - The stressful situation that has provided a short-term impact on the psyche, but left serious consequences.
- loss of a loved one;
- the end of the relationship;
- loss of property, work;
- Speech before the audience;
- Hard diagnosis.
- Chronic psychological trauma When a person is long in an unfavorable situation associated with various factors:
- Domestic violence;
- Treason of spouse;
- Parental divorce;
- Accommodation in a disadvantaged family;
- Lack of parental caress.
- Neurosis - Long-term reversible disorder of the functions of the psyche. It is caused by prolonged negative emotions and stress, overwork or transferred severe diseases. This condition is characterized by a tendency to hysterics. Neuroses are accompanied by vegetative disorders, and often sweating.
- Asthenia - psychopathological disorder, characterized by various violations of the vegans of the vegetative nervous system. The main feature is chronic fatigue, which is often accompanied by tachycardia, pain in the field of heart, sweating and depression.
- Long insomnia which violates the balance of excitation and braking processes in the nervous system.
- Neurocirculatory dysfunction (Vegeth-vascular dystonia) Disruption of the nervous system, in which the tone of the sympathetic department can be elevated or reduced.
- Pain . When the patient experiences pain and the concerns associated with it, adrenaline and catecholamines are produced. These substances contribute to the emergence and transfer of impulses, due to which the stimulation of sweat glands is mainly on the palms and footsteps.
Diagnostics Psychogenic hyperhydroza
For the diagnosis and treatment of psychogenic hyperhydroposis, patients with increased sweating are treated to a neurologist or a dermatologist.Poll
. At the first stage of diagnostics, the doctor collects anamnesis. He is interested in:
- When did the first signs of hyperhydrosis appear?
- What preceded them (stress, illness)?
- In which areas is the greatest sweating?
- In what situations it increases, is there a dependence on tension and excitement?
- Is there any complaints about night sweating?
- The patient suffers from sweating constantly or the problem is manifested periodically?
- How often is the patient forced to take a shower and change clothes throughout the day?
- Does anyone from the relatives suffer from high sweating?
- Do patient have acute or chronic diseases?
. The doctor visually evaluates:
- The state of the patient's clothing, the presence of sweat spots on it. They first appear in the axillary region. Less as back and in places where skin folds are formed. In the size of the stains in the axillary region, you can roughly estimate the degree of hyperhydroposis:
- rate - up to 5 cm;
- Easy degree - up to 10 cm;
- Average degree - up to 15 cm;
- severe degree - over 20 cm.
- Symmetry of the location of the spots. Asymmetrical sweating indicates damage to nerve fibers of the sympathetic nervous system.
- Pot on the face. Often sweating is limited by separate areas, where sweat glands are better innervated. This is the forehead, the upper lip. In 70% of patients, the attack of psychogenic hyperhydroposis is accompanied by redness of the skin of the face.
The diagnosis of "hyperhydrosis" is established on the basis of the patient's complaints, in the event that heightened sweating violates its daily life. In most cases, the doctor makes a diagnosis based on the polling data, since it is rarely able to observe the attack of a psycho-hyperhydroposis.Psychogenic hyperhydrosis confirm the following signs:
- sudden start;
- The appearance of hyperhydroposis patients are associated with acute or chronic psychological trauma;
- Increased sweating in situations that cause the patient alarm;
- reduction of sweating during sleep;
- The recurrent flow - exacerbations coincide with periods of increased anxiety (session, business trips);
- Most of all sweat face, palm and feet, less often intensive sweating on the entire body surface.
Additional studies are necessary in order to eliminate diseases accompanied by sweating.
List of research and analyzes:In case of psychogenic hyperhydrosis, the results of analyzes within the norm
- sharp or chronic diseases are not detected. If the results of the analyzes are not satisfactory, then the patient is sent to further examination to specialists.Quality and quantitative assessment of sweating
- The iodochermal test (minor sample) is used to determine the boundaries of the high sweating zone. This information is necessary for the application of medical antiperspirants, Botox injections or when planning the surgical treatment of hyperhydroposis. When testing the test, the skin is dried, processed with an aqueous solution of iodine and is sprinkled with starch. Plots with active sweating glands are painted in black and blue. They are photographed and marked for therapeutic procedures.
- Chromatographic method - makes it possible to estimate the composition of sweat and identify which polyunsaturated fatty acids are contained in it. For diagnostics take a sample of sweat from the active zones and explore it. The components are distributed in each other on the adsorbent strip, painting it into different colors. Based on chromatogram, the doctor makes a conclusion which substances are contained in the sample of sweat. Based on this data, the treatment is selected and a diet is adjusted.
- Gravimetric method. To determine the amount of sweat and the speed of its selection to the skin section for 60 seconds, a sheet of filter paper is applied. It is weighed before and after applying. The resulting weight difference is equal to the number of sweat, which is allocated in one minute - mg / min. The results allow you to determine the step of hyperhydroposis - light, medium or heavy.
- Questionnaires for assessing the quality of life with axillary hyperhydrosis. These are the tests that are offered to the patient to determine the effect of sweating on daily activities. Their results are taken into account when choosing a method for treating hyperhydroposis.
Treatment of psychogenic hyperhydroposis
The treatment of psychogenic hyperhydroposis is aimed at reducing sweating, as well as to reduce anxiety, increasing the stress resistance and reduced excitability of the sympathetic department of the NA.
|Treatment method||Efficiency||How to produce|
|Psychological counseling||Up to 70% subject to the passage of the full course. The method helps to disclose the problem or the situation provoked sweating and allow it. Also, a psychologist will tell me how to cope with the situations causing the excitement and teach the methods to reduce stress. Disadvantages: Course can take up to several months. Requires self-discipline and strict execution of recommendations.||The patient, together with the psychologist, disassembles the stressful situation, learns to react adequately to it.|
|Medical method - sedatives, neuroleptics, tranquilizers and antidepressants||80-90% provided that a properly selected drug. The specialist individually selects the drug and dose, which reduces the likelihood of side effects. Disadvantages: There are contraindications and serious side effects (inhibition, an increase in appetite, obesity, addiction). Caution: Some antidepressants enhance sweating.||Sedative Funds on a vegetable basis (extract of valerian, dyeing, sedavits, sedative herbal fees, bromides) are used 3 times a day for 8-10 weeks. In the absence of effect, consider the appointment of translaisers or antidepressants. Tricyclic Antidepressants Reduce the stimulation of sweat glands by the nervous system. Mianserin, Lerivon. Dosage from 10 to 30 mg per day. Fluoksetin, Prognos. Dosage at 20 mg 1 time per day. The effect of antidepressant reception comes to 2-3 weeks reception. Course 6-8 weeks. Neuroleptics. Sonpax in a daily dose of 80-150 mg per day. An increase in dose and cancel will be carried out gradually. Tranquilizers Assign when psychogenic hyperhydrosis is combined with a vegetative disorder. Anaprilin and clonazhes can lead to a decrease in sweating. They are prescribed in the dosage from 10 to 80 mg per day. The duration of reception from 4 weeks.|
|Physiotherapeutic methods||70-80%. Sedative methods of electromotive restore the balance of brake and excitory processes in the cerebral cortex. They reduce the amount of nerve pulses entering the zones responsible for the selection of sweat. Reduce stress hormones. Disadvantage: Procedures can have a temporary effect that keeps from 20 to 40 days.||Assign 7-12 procedures for the course. Elektroson . The duration of the procedure is 30 minutes. Pulse frequency 20 Hz. Periodicity - every other day. Galvanic Scherbak Collar . Current force up to 15 m A. Duration 7-15 min. Daily. Ionophoresis with tap water In the zone of high sweating. Creates a depot of ions in the skin, which reduce the Pot separation. Current power up to 15 meters daily or every other day. Coniferous salt baths. Water temperature 36 degrees. Duration 15-25 min. Daily.|
|Medical antiperspiracted||60-80%. They include zinc salts, aluminum, salicylic acid, formaldehyde, triclozane, ethyl alcohol. These compounds narrow or clog the grooves of glands, not allowing the removal of sweat outwards. At the same time, sweat is output through other parts of the body. Validity of 5 to 20 days. Contain antibacterial substances that stop the growth of bacteria, preventing the appearance of a specific smell. Disadvantages: eliminate manifestations, and not the cause of sweating. Purchateing output ducts of sweat glands may cause swelling and irritation of the skin, inflammation of the sweat glands.||Apply for flushed and dried skin with the periodicity indicated in the instructions. Antiperspirants are applied after the evening soul, and in the morning wash off with water with soap. Active substances remain in sweat glands, ensuring their narrowing.|
|Botulinic Toxin Injection - Botox Preparations, Dysport, IPsen, Xeomin||Over 95%. Toxin blocks nerve endings innervating sweat glands. This leads to a complete stop of the sweat selection on the treated area. Areas of treatment: face, foot, palm, armpits. Disadvantages: temporary action. After 6-8 months, repeated injections are necessary. Temporary side effects are possible: muscle weakness and numbness in the zone of administration. They pass independently for 3-30 days. High cost - from 20 thousand rubles.||Before the procedure, the minor test is carried out to determine the boundaries of a plot of high sweating. The syringe with a thin insulin needle is planted with a zone of increased sweating, introducing botulinum toxin preparations. One procedure is sufficient for the treatment of hyperhydrogen for 6-8 months.|
|Laser treatment||About 80%. With the help of a laser introduced under the skin to a depth of 1-4 mm, sweat glands destroy. In these areas, the selection of sweat will not be restored. Suitable for the treatment of armpits hyperhydrogen, stop, palms and faces. Disadvantages: Terminate only those glands that were near the punctures are stopped. The high cost of treatment is over 30 thousand rubles.||Determine the zone of hyperhydrogen and conduct local anesthesia. Through the punctures with a diameter of 1-2 mm, optical fiber is introduced to the depth of the sweat gland. With it, they destroy some of the sweat glands. A certain amount remains intact, which provides minimal sweating in this area. During the session, hair follicles are damaged, and hair growth in the axillary zone decreases.|
|Local (local) surgical treatment of hyperhydrosis||Over 90%. After removing the sweat gland, a steady lifetime effect. Suitable for the treatment of axillary hyperhydroposis. Lack: at the site of the intervention is often generated by hematomas, clusters of fluid. It is possible to form scars at the site of the procedure. Most patients develop compensatory hyperhydrosis in which the sweating of the face, chest skin, back and hips increases. Given the probability of complications, surgical treatment is used in the ineffectiveness of other methods.||Pre-conduct a minor test to identify excessively active sweat glands. Operate under general anesthesia. The axillage of the axillary zone. After 1-2 punctures in the axillary region, a surgical instrument is introduced, with which sweating iron is removed. At the same time, nervous endings are traumatized. This is the most common from the local methods of surgical treatment of hyperhydroposis. The excision of the axillary zone. Remove skin areas, sometimes subcutaneous fiber, where sweat glands are concentrated. This method is shown in patients who have inflammation of the sweat glands of the Hydradenitis ("bitch ditch"). Liposuction of the axillary zone Shown to obese patients. During the removal of fatty fiber, nerve fibers and sweat glands are injured.|
|Central surgical treatment of hyperhydrosis - sympathectomy||About 100%. Effect lifetime. During the operation, the sympathetic barrel (nerve fibers) is responsible for the operation of sweat glands. It is shown in pronounced hyperhydrous armpits and palms. Disadvantages: numbness of the skin in the axillary region. Local complications at the intervention site (hematoma, edema). In 10% of patients, a pronounced compensatory hyperhydrosis develops, which exceeds the initial one.||The operation is carried out under general anesthesia. In the 3rd intercostal gap make a punch with a length of 5 mm. 1 l carbon dioxide is introduced into the chest in order to shift the organs, give a surgeon with the possibility of review and manipulation. An endoscopic surgical instrument is administered through the hole, with which the destruction (destruction) of the nerve ganglia is produced. When treating sweating, the armpits and palms affect the centers that are at the level of 2-5 vertebrae of the chest department. maybe Clipping (overlay clips) on a sympathetic barrel going to sweat glands. There are also more gentle methods for the destruction of the sympathetic trunk using chemicals or high-frequency electrical current. However, in these cases there is a partial destruction of the nerve. Therefore, there is a slight chance that the nerve fibers will restore and hyperhydrosis will return.|
Also necessary measures that complement the conservative treatment of hyperhydroposis (without surgery) are:
- Compliance with personal hygiene rules. Warm or contrasting shower 2 times a day, if necessary and more often. Daily change of linen, which should consist only of natural fabrics that transmit air and well absorbing moisture.
- Reception of group vitamins in: B3 and B5.
- The overall strengthening of the body, including air baths, contrasting souls and other hardening methods.
- Baths with a decoction of oak bark 2-3 times a week to 15 minutes. For the treatment of hyperhydroposis in the axillary depressions, you can use gauze wipes moistened in the brave.
- Resort fees. Sea bathing, sunbathing, rape baths (with salt concentrate).
Features of the treatment of psychogenic hyperhydroposis of the armpits, legs and palms
|View of hyperhydroza||Stages of treatment|
|Migrat (axillar)||Antiperspirants based on aluminum chloride Dry Control, Odaban, No Sweat||Sedative physiotics||Dipling of the axillary zone botulinumoxy||Systemic treatment with sedatives||Curetage of the axillary zone||Sympatectomy - the destruction of the nervous ganglia or trunk|
|Palmar (palmar)||Antiperspirants with aluminum chloride more than 30% - Dabomatic 30%, Max f 30% or 35%,||Sedative physiotics and ionophoresis||Whipping botulinumoxy||Systemic treatment with sedative and anticholinergic drugs||Thoracoscopic sympathectomy|
|FOOT (plantative)||Aluminum chloride or glycopyrrolate Local Dabomatic 30% Dry Dry 30.5%, Max F 35%||Stop treatment with preparations containing formaldehyde formidron formagel.||Introduction Botoululovoxina||Systemic treatment with sedative and anticholinergic drugs|
If desired, the patient can skip the second stage and go to the third.
Primary hypergidrosisPrimary hypergidrosis
- Increased sweating in the absence of pathologies that may be accompanied by the active work of the sweat glands. With severe leather, the skin on the face, feet and palms does not just become wet, but covered by sweat drops.
Primary hyperhydrosis appears in a children's or adolescence, and after 40 tends to descend. This form of the disease is little related to the emotional state and ambient temperature.
Primary hyperhydrosis is more likely to be constant, less often proceeds. Patients cannot clearly determine what precisely provokes a sweeping attack, as it occurs in a state of rest, at normal temperature, in a well-ventilated room.
Primary hyperhydrosis is predominantly local. It covers one or more zones: foot, palm, axillary depressions, face.
The reasons Primary hyperhydroza
The main cause of the primary hyperhydroposis is the increased excitability of the nervous system, namely, its sympathetic department. A large number of nerve impulses passing through sympathetic trunks activate the production of the secrets of sweat glands.
Among the causes are also a hereditary predisposition. During the survey, as a rule, it turns out that the relatives of the patient also suffer from increased sweating.
This feature of the body can be associated with various factors affecting the excitability of the sympathetic nervous system:
- High sensitivity of the body to adrenaline and norepinenguine;
- high, but within the norm, the level of hormones - genital, thyroid,;
- The features of the functioning of the nervous system, when a large number of nerve impulses are synthesized in subcortic centers and gangles of the vegetative nervous system;
- Excess mediator serotonin, which provides high conductivity in the trunks of the sympathetic nervous system.
Diagnostics Primary hyperhydrozaPoll
. Anamnese collection is often the main in diagnosis. Doctor interested:
- When did a sweating appeared for the first time?
- Are there any problems from other family members?
- What situations are strengthened?
- How much does it manifest?
- How prevents in everyday life?
- What is the general health of health? Are there chronic diseases?
The doctor can use different questionnaires to assess the quality of life with hyperhydrosis for people with sweating in the axillary zone.Factors confirming primary hyperhydrosis:
- The beginning of the disease is early, in children's or adolescence;
- Other relatives suffer from high sweating;
- There is no unambiguous communication with strong emotions and stress;
- Sweating symmetrical, usually the disease affects the feet, palm and armpits. Less than the whole body;
- During sleep, there is no strong sweating. Night sweats indicate other diseases and require additional diagnostics;
- There are no signs of infectious or other sharp and chronic diseases.
. During inspection, the dermatologist can reveal:
- sweat spots on clothes;
- Differermal and rash in the places of sweating;
- In some cases, droplets of sweat are found on the skin.
These features are with all forms of hyperhydrogen, therefore the inspection does not make it possible to determine the form of the disease, but only confirms its presence.Laboratory research:
- general blood analysis;
- biochemical blood test (AST, Alt, glucose, calcium, bilirubin);
- blood test for hepatitis B, C and HIV viruses;
- fluorography or pulmonary x-ray;
- blood test for syphilis is the Vasserman reaction;
- blood test to determine the level of glucose;
- blood test for thyroid hormones (T3, T4, TSH, parathgort);
- general urine analysis.
In case of primary hypergidrosis, the results of the analyzes do not exceed the norm.Quality and quantitative methods for assessing sweating
- MINORA method (iodine crumbmal test) - The technique that allows you to see the boundaries of the zones of high sweating. On the studied area, the skin is lubricated with 2% an aqueous solution of iodine, and after drying it is sprinkled with starch. In those areas where active sweat glands are concentrated, black and purple spots appear soon. Their borders mark the marker and photograph for documentation and comparing sweating before and after treatment. Used to determine the area of foci of hyperhydroposis. The test is carried out before the treatment of botulinical toxin and laser treatment.
- Chromatographic method - allows you to determine which polyunsaturated fatty acids are contained in sweat. For this, the sweat sample is dissolved in water and passed through the adsorbent. On it components are located each other, staining the test strip in different colors. The method is shown before appointing systemic drugs to people with axillary and inguinal hyperhydrosis. It is rarely used due to the high cost of reagents and low informativeness.
- Fingerprint method. Used to determine the degree of hyperhydroposis. The patient is asked to put a palm imprint or foot on a special hygroscopic paper. The size of the spots and the intensity of its color is judged on the size of the focus and the number of sweat it allocated. The results are photographed in order to be able to compare with imprint after treatment.
- Evapometry. With the help of a special device, set which amount of sweat evaporates from the skin surface. Used with an in-depth study of the sweating stop and palms.
In practice, the determination of the amount of sweat, allocated in hyperhydrosis, has no importance. Therefore, quantitative methods for estimating hyperhydroposis are rarely used. The most requested is the Minouris Test.
Treatment Primary hyperhydroza
Treatment is appointed based on how much the disease brings a person inconvenience.
|Treatment method||Efficiency||How to produce|
|Drug||About 60%. Cholinolithic tools block excitation transmission from postganglip nerve fibers to sweat and other glands. Due to this, sweating decreases. The effect appears on the 10-14th day of reception of the drug. Course of treatment 4-6 weeks. Disadvantages: large doses are required for the treatment of sweating. Cholinolites have an extensive list of contraindications and side effects after receiving drugs.||Natural cholinolites Preparations of Bellataminal or Bellaspon. 1 tablet 3 times a day. Synthetic cholinolites Atropine - 1 mg twice a day. Skptolamine in the breakdown - 0.25-0.5 mg. Defin Forte on the 1st capsule 1-2 times a day.|
|Physiotherapeutic Methods - Ionophoresis||Up to 70%. The exposure to the current of low voltage and constant frequency temporarily narrows the channels of sweat glands at the exposure site. The accumulation in the skin of aluminum and zinc ions causes a temporary narrowing of the duct of the sweat glands. Used to reduce sweating on the palms and footsteps. Disadvantages: Regular use is necessary. Repeated courses in 3-4 months.||To reduce the sweating of the stop and palms, baths filled with tap water are used. Under the influence of low voltage current, the ions penetrate the skin. The current action for receptors causes a reflex constriction of the granny. Ionophoresis with tap water and electrophoresis with local cholinolithics showed the same efficiency.|
|Medical antiperspiracted||Up to 70%. The compounds penetrate the mouth of the sweat glands and create an insoluble precipitate there, which causes a narrowing or temporary blockage of the output flow. Disadvantages: Risk of development of irritation and hydraenite. Temporary action from 5 to 50 days.||Prepare the skin. In the axillary zone, the hair shave. It is important that the skin is clean and dry, otherwise there will be a burning and irritation. The drug is applied to the night when the sweating is minimal, and the remains are flushed in the morning.|
|Injections of botulinum drugs (Botox, Distport, Ipsen, Xeomin)||About 95%. They are considered the best method of treatment in the ineffectiveness of antiperspirants and physiotherapy. Preparations break the transmission of acetylcholine, which is why the passage of pulses by nerve fibers to sweat gland is blocked. Disadvantages: temporary effect up to 8 months. In rare cases, side effects are developing - temporary paralysis of the muscles of the face, muscular weakness of the hands. In patients with high titer antibodies against the toxin of botulism, injections are not effective.||The focus of the hyperhydroposis around the perimeter is slipped by botuluscular. Preparations based on it are identical and rendered the same effect. Dose The doctor defines individually. After 1-3 days, the conducting pulses going to sweat glands is blocked, and the selection of sweat is terminated by 6-8 months.|
|Laser treatment||Up to 90%. The thermal energy of the laser destroys the cells of the sweating gland and hair follicles. Disadvantages. High cost of the procedure. Insufficient number of laser installations and specialists performing this procedure.||Make a minor sample. Conduct local pain relief. A slightly needle is introduced to a depth of a few mm, in the channel which passes the optical fiber. Laser ray destroys sweat glands. A small part of the glands remains not affected and continues to function, it avoids the compensatory hyperhydroposis.|
|Local (local) surgical treatment||Up to 95%. The operation is performed on the axillary zone. The surgeon removes the sweating gland, or part of the skin and fatty fiber. Disadvantages: There are contraindications. Traumatic. Care for postoperative scars is required. There is a risk of developing complications: hematomas, the growth of scar tissue.||Kyuezhezh axillary zone. Through the puncture of a diameter of less than 1 cm, a grain (surgical spoon) is introduced, with which sweat iron is removed. Liposuction . Removal of a part of the fatty fiber allows you to destroy the nerve fibers and stop the activity of the sweat glands.|
|Central surgical treatment - Sympatectomy Parcel or Endoscopic||About 95%. With percutaneous to 80%. With the help of electric current, laser, chemicals or surgical endoscopic equipment, the doctor damages or completely destroys the nerve fibers transmitting pulses to sweat glands. Disadvantages: edema, hematoma, risk of developing scars, moving movements, omission of the eyelids. In 50% of the operated compensatory hyperhydrosis develops - sweating of the body, hips and inguinal folds appear. In 2% of cases, this brings more inconvenience than primary hyperhydrosis. Based on this, sympathectomy is recommended for patients with secondary hyperhydrosis, when there is no other opportunity to heal the disease.||Endoscopic operation. Through the puncture in the axillary area there is an endoscope with a surgical instrument attached on it. With it, the surgeon cuts a sympathetic barrel or imposes a clip on it - the clip is to prevent impulses from the nerve gangli to potane glands. With percutaneous operation The doctor introduces the needle to the area near the spine. Further, it destroys the nerve of current or chemicals. However, in this case, he cannot see the nerve itself. This causes the ineffectiveness of the procedure and damage to the nearby organs. Open operation With the cutting of the chest is practically not applied due to high injuries.|
Features of the treatment of primary hyperhydroposis of the armpits, legs and palms
|View of hyperhydroza||Stages of treatment|
|Migrat (axillar)||Medical Antiperspirants Maxim 15%, Klima 15%, AHC20 CLASSIC 20%||Injection Botox, Distport, Ipsen, Xeomin||Systemic medication with cholinolithics||Local surgical treatment - removal of sweat glands||Central Surgical Treatment Sympatectomy|
|Palmar (palmar)||Treatment of aluminum chloride DABOMATIC 30%, Max F 30% or 35%,||Injection Botox, Distport, Ipsen, Xeomin||Systemic medication with cholinolithics||Local surgical treatment||Central Surgical Treatment - Sympatectomy|
|FOOT (plantative)||Aluminum processing chloride "Drydray" 30.5%, powder for the legs "ODABAN" 20% Dabomatic 30% Dry Dry 30.5%, Max F 35%, paste Teymurova||Treatment of formaldehyde drugs Fluid formidron, paraformingtonitic powder.||Injection Botoululovoxina||Systemic medication with cholinolithics|
Endocrine hyperhydrosisEndocrine hyperhydrosis
- Increased sweating accompanying diseases of the domestic secretion. In this case, the patient suffers aboutGeneralized hyperhydroposis
When sweating is enhanced throughout the body.
In the endocrine pathology in the blood of patients, the level of hormones increases. These substances have several mechanisms for controlling sweating glands:
- directly affect the center of thermoregulation;
- increase the excitability and conducting impulses on sympathetic fibers of the nervous system;
- enhance metabolism;
- Expand the vessels and increase the blood flow, bringing more fluid to sweather glands.
The reasons Endocrine hyperhydroza
- Diabetes . There are changes in the vegetative nervous system. Myelin is destroyed - a substance that protects nerve roots and fibers, which affects the innervations of sweat glands. In patients, sweating occurs only in the upper half of the body, while the skin of the pelvis and the lower extremities suffers from dryness. In diabetes mellitus, except for hyperhydrozes, there are dryness in the mouth, thirst, an increase in urine volume, muscle weakness, decrease in immunity and wounds that do not exist for a long time.
- Hyperthyroidism and other thyroid diseases accompanied by an increase in thyroid hormones that increase the amount of heart cuts, the rate of blood flow and metabolism. These processes cause improved heat formation. Sweating in this case is a mechanism of thermoregulation. The hyperthyroidism indicates: increased irritability and frenchness, weight loss, a slight increase in temperature, pulse increase, increase the upper (systolic) and lowering lower (diastolic) pressure, protruding eyeballs, increase the appetite, heat intolerance.
- Obesity . Excess fat deposits under the skin and around the internal organs violate the mechanisms of thermoregulation. Fat keeps heat in the body, and to reduce the temperature the body increases the speed of the sweating. Also proved the ability of adipose tissue to produce sex hormones - estrogens affecting the center of thermoregulation.
- Acromegaly . A benign pituitary tumor producing somatotropin. This disease in 80% of cases is accompanied by a decrease in the level of genital hormones and an increase in the level of thyroid. The hormone imbalance activates metabolic processes, increases heat generation and increases sweating. With acromegaly, characteristic symptoms arise: an increase in bones, including the facial (lower jaw, abrupt arcs, cheekbones, nose), increasing the skull, thickening of fingers, joint pain. The skin is thickened, compacted, going to the fold. Social glands work actively.
- Climacteric syndrome. Perestroika in the feminine organism is caused by a decrease in the level of estrogen and an increase in the level of follicularity of the hormone. Estrogens have a direct impact on thermoregulation. Their deficiency affects the hypothalamus, which erroneously diagnoses the overheating of the body. This iron includes a mechanism of getting rid of excess heat, expanding the peripheral vessels and increasing sweating, which provokes the tides and the attack of the hyperhydroposis. Such symptoms are accompanied by menopause in 80% of women. The occurrence of menopause also testifies to: anxiety, fiscalness, dryness of the mucous genital organs, which is accompanied by burning and itching, weight gain, deterioration of the skin of the skin.
- Feochromocytoma - Tumors of the nervous system, synthesizing adrenaline and norepinephrine. These hormones stimulate the work of the nervous system and increase the number of pulses entering sweather glands. Related symptoms: an attacking increase in blood pressure. During the crisis, a characteristic picture is developing: fear, chills, head and heartaches, heart rate disorders, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain. After the attack, there is a strong sweating (the man "is poured later") and the extension of a large amount of urine, up to 5 liters.
- Carcinoid syndrome - Tumors that produce hormonal substances, stimulating sympathetic NA fibers. In addition to high sweating, patients are concerned: pain in the stomach, liquid chair, violations in the work of the heart, caused by the damage of the valves, the narrowing of the bronchi - bronchospasm, accompanied by shortness of breath and wheezing. The expansion of surface vessels leads to redness of the face, neck and upper part of the body.
- Paulic ripening . In this period, the work of the genital glands is not stable. Continuous fluctuations in the level of hormones affect the state of the nervous system. Stimulation of her sympathetic department causes sweating of faces, stop, palms and armpits. This situation can last 1-2 years or accompany a person all life.
Diagnostics Endocrine hyperhydrozaPoll
. At the reception, the doctor will set a standard list of questions:
- When did sweating appear?
- What circumstances does its appearance are connected with?
- What kind of sites is it most pronounced?
- In what situations arise attacks?
- Are evening and night sweats are characteristic?
- What is the general health of health? Are there chronic diseases?
Characteristic signs of endocrine hyperhydroposis:
- generalized sweating throughout the body;
- sweating is intensified in the evening and night time;
- symmetrical location of sweating zones;
- The attacks of hyperhydroposis are little associated with nervous or physical stress;
- The attacks are so strong that you have to replace clothes.
It is important that the patient informs the symptoms of chronic diseases: the seascapes of heat, rapid heartbeat, dry skin and long non-healing wounds, an increase in urine. This will help a doctor to make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment or send to an additional examination to identify hidden pathologies.Inspection.
When examining the doctor can identify the following signs:
- Plots of sweating are symmetrically located;
- most generalized sweating - over the entire body surface;
- Redness of the skin of the face and body associated with the expansion of surface capillaries.
In addition to general analyzes (fluorography, general and biochemical blood test, overall urine analysis) are greatly important to determine the level of glucose and hormones.The following test results may indicate on endocrine hyperhydrosis:
- Blood test to determine the level of glucose - over 5.5 mmol / l;
- Blood test for thyroid hormones
- Free hormone T3 (triiodothyronine) - over 5.69 pmol / l;
- Free hormone T4 (thyroxine) - over 22 pmol / l;
- Thyrotropic hormone (TSH) - over 4.0 μM / ml;
- Parathgarmon - Over 6.8 PMOL / L;
- Analysis on sex hormones (for women and men)
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) - for women less than 1.2 honey / l (it is necessary to take into account the phase of the menstrual cycle), for men less than 1.37 honey / l;
- Estradiole / Estron index - less than 1;
- Inhibin - less than 40 pg / ml for women, less than 147 pg / ml for men;
- Testosterone estradiol-binding globulin or GSPG - less than 7.2 nmol / l. ml for women, less than 13 nmol / l for men.
Qualitative and quantitative methods for estimating hyperhydroposis are rarely used in the endocrine form of the disease. Due to the low informativeness and complexity of the procedure.
Treatment Endocrine hyperhydroza
The treatment of the endocrine hyperhydrosis is engaged in the Endocrinologist, together with the dermatologist. The basis of treatment is hormone therapy to restore the normal operation of the endocrine glands. The remaining methods are aimed at facilitating the state of patients, but they do not eliminate the cause of the disease.
|Treatment method||Efficiency||How to produce|
|Medical antiperspiracted||About 60%. The components of antiperspirants narrow the ducts and slow down the work of the sweat glands. Disadvantages: the risk of developing irritation and suppuration of sweat glands in people with low immunity. It is possible to develop allergies.||Antiperspirant (aerosol, sticker, powder, cream) are applied to intact skin in the evening. Before applying the body is washed with soap, the portions of the hyperhydroposis are dried with dry napkins or hairdryer. In the morning, the remnants of the means are washed off with warm water with soap. The frequency of the repetition of the procedure is indicated in the instructions (every other day, 1 time per week).|
|Physiotherapeutic methods||60-70%. Under the influence of low-frequency current, a reflex reduction of the duct of sweat glands and blood vessels occurs. This leads to a decrease in sweating. Disadvantages: often the effect is not expressed enough. The action ends in a few days.||The baths are filled with tap water and plug into an ionophoresis apparatus. Water is a current conductor and ion source. The galvanic current affects the immersed part of the body, and the ions are deposited in the skin for several days. Procedures are carried out in a day, 7-12 per course.|
|Injection of Botoululus Sound (Botox, Distport, Ipsen, Xeomin)||95%. Toxin disrupts nerve impulses that control the work of the sweat gland. Disadvantages: 5% of people are insensitive to botulinum-toxin. The procedure may cause a sense of numbness and weakness of muscles. In the endocrine hyperhydrosis, sweating often occurs throughout the body. Therefore, the sling of individual zones does not bring significant relief.||With the help of the minor sample determine the boundaries of sweating. Then they smoke them with the preparation. Manipulation is carried out with a thin insulin needle with a step 2 cm. After 1-2 days, the toxin blocks nerve fibers, and the performance of the glands stops.|
|Local surgical treatment||95%. It is used to treat the local hyperhydroposis of the armpits and palms, which is rarely found in the endocrine form. Disadvantages: traumatic. Not effectively when sweating over the entire body surface.||Removal of individual sweat glands - Curetzh. Removal of subcutaneous fatty fiber, at which the nerve fibers leading to the glands are damaged. After such intervention, sweating decreases significantly or completely stops.|
|Central Surgical Treatment - Sympatectomy||85-100%. With percutaneous up to 90%. The doctor damages or completely destroys the nerve nodes transmitting pulses to feather glands. Showing the hypergidrosis of the armpits and palms. Disadvantages: swelling, hematoma, risk of developing scarring moving movements. In 50% of the operated compensatory hyperhydrosis develops - sweating of the body, hips and inguinal folds appear. In 2% of cases, this brings more inconvenience than primary hyperhydrosis. Based on this, sympathectomy is recommended to patients when there is no possibility to cure a chronic disease that caused sweating.||Intervention is carried out under general anesthesia. Endoscopic operation. With palm hypergidrosis, the operation on the D2-D4 segment (Ganglia near the 2-4 vertebrae of the thoracic spine). With the axillary - on the D3-D5 segment. With palm and axillary - on the D2-D5 segment. With the base hyperhydrosis, sympathectomy is not carried out due to the risk of postoperative sexual disorders. With percutaneous operation The doctor introduces the needle to the area near the spine. Further, it destroys the nerve of current or chemicals. However, in this case, he cannot see the nerve itself. This causes the ineffectiveness of the procedure and the risk of damage to nearby organs. An open operation on the chest With the cutting of the chest is practically not applied due to high injuries.|
The drug method for endocrine hyperhydrosis is not applicable, since the cholinolithic preparations may worsen the patient's condition.
Features of the treatment of endocrine hyperhydrosis armpits, legs and palms
|View of hyperhydroza||Stages of treatment|
|Migrat (axillar)||Medical Antiperspirants Maxim 15% Klima 15% BoneDry 20% Everver||Injection of botulinumoxin. Preparations Botox, Dourport, Ipsen, Xeomin||Ionophoresis with tap water||Removal of sweat glands - Curetzh||Sympatectomy - the destruction of the nervous node|
|Palmar (palmar)||Medical Antiperspirants: Klima, Everdry, Actor Drown, Odaban 30%||Injection Botoululovoxina||Ionophoresis with tap water||Sympatectomy of the destruction of the nervous node|
|FOOT (plantative)||Antiperspirants Drydray 30.5%, Odaban foot powder 20%||Processing formaldehyde formidrons, paraformingtonitic powder.||Injection Botoululovoxina||Ionophoresis with tap water|
Prevention of hyperhydroza
- Wearing loose clothes made of natural fabrics. Pot stains are less noticeable on dark things or clothing with a small print.
- Wearing "breathable shoes", and in the summer open.
- The use of special antibacterial stelks and liners.
- Fighting flatfoot. The improper structure of the foot is accompanied by increased sweating.
- Contrast shower 2 times a day with general hyperhydrosis. Baths with contrasting water 2-3 times a week with local hyperhydrosis. The temperature change improves blood circulation in the skin and contributes to the narrowing of the duct of the sweat glands.
- Baths or appliques with dummies of medicinal herbs containing tanning substances and reproducing the reproduction of bacteria. Use the bark of oak, cleanly, mint.
- Baths with potassium permanganate (manganese). Every other day or 2-3 times a week. Duration 15 min.
- Reception of vitamins. On the skin and sweat glands affect vitamins A, E, and groups B.
- Receiving soothing means to normalize the work of the nervous system. Valerian, mother-in-law, Bekhterev's medicine reduce the nervous stimulation of sweat glands.
- Treatment of chronic diseases provoking sweating.
Let's summarize. According to experts, the most effective method of treating local hyperhydrogen (armpits, palms, stop) is the introduction of botulinum toxin. Its effectiveness is over 90%, and the likelihood of the development of side effects is minimal, compared with other methods. The cost of such treatment of hyperhydroposis starts from 17-20 thousand rubles.
Increased sweating (hyperhydrosis) is a state when the body allocates much more sweat than necessary for thermoregulation.
Increased sweating in men and women occurs equally often. Usually, signs of hyperhydroposis appear already in childhood, and after puberty is significantly enhanced. Most often there is a sweating of some individual parts of the body, then they talk about local or local hyperhydrosis. The lightest zones of the body, as a rule, are armpits, palms, soles, face, hairpiece and chest. Usually, the sweating zones are symmetrically located, that is, they sweat, for example, both feet or both palms.
It is less likely to meet a common or generalized hyperhydrosis when all parts of the body sweat at the same time. This type of sweating is most often associated with some disease or drug intake. For example, overall sweating at night can be a sign of chronic tonsillitis (inflammation of the skymands), tuberculosis or blood diseases.
Fortunately, in most cases, hyperhydrosis does not represent a serious threat to health, but it may be the cause of awkwardness and anxiety, thereby negatively affecting the quality of life. There are no medical criteria for excessive sweating, but if the sweating interferes with the fulfillment of ordinary affairs and everyday life, this is not normal and requires treatment. Specify that you sweat too much, the following signs may be:
- You avoid the handshakes and other forms of physical contact, as not confident due to sweating;
- You try not to dance and do not play sports because of the concerns that such classes will strengthen the sweating;
- sweating interferes with work - for example, it becomes difficult to keep the tools in your hands or print on the keyboard;
- It is difficult to perform ordinary actions, for example, drive a car;
- Attempts to control the sweating take a lot of time - for example, you have to often take a shower or 2-3 times a day to change out.
Many people suffering from hyperhydroposis are shy to seek medical care, believing that it is impossible to facilitate the symptoms, but it is not. As a rule, doctors recommend starting with the simplest methods of treatment, such as using an antiperspirant. If it does not help, the drug is prescribed, blocking sweat glands, and then, in the most difficult cases, a surgical operation. Over time, most people celebrate a significant improvement.
Causes of sweating in women and men
In some cases, hyperhydrosis develops from absolutely healthy people, and no serious reasons for increased sweating during the examination are not detected. Then say O. Primary hypergidrosis that is, not associated with any disease.
Most experts believe that the primary hyperhydrosis is caused by violations of the work of the sympathetic nervous system. This nervous system department controls most of the unconscious functions of the body, for example, the work of the heart, the movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract, move the urine from the kidneys in the bladder, as well as the sweating.
Apparently, eccrine sweat glands fall under the influence of the sympathetic nervous system. Most such glands is in armpits, on the palms, feet and face, which explains why these areas sweat more than others.
The sympathetic nervous system uses sweat as a thermostat. Feeling that the body becomes too hot, it sends a signal from the brain into millions of sweat glands throughout the body so that they begin to produce sweat, which cools the skin and lowers the body temperature. It is believed that during primary hyperhydrosis there is a violation of the nervous system that regulates the sweating, which is why stimulating signals come to the eccride sweat glands, although the body is not necessary to cool.
Often, severe sweating is due to heredity. In 25% of cases in people suffering from primary hyperhydrosis, there is a close relative with the same problem. This suggests the presence of genetic mutation. With a genetic mutation, a failure occurs in the programmed form of actions of each cell, which violates the normal operation of the body. Some genetic mutations are inherited.
In some cases, high sweating has more obvious causes, for example, a chronic disease or violation of hormone production at a certain period of time. Then they talk about secondary hypergidrosis. You can get rid of such a sweating by eliminating its cause. Secondary hypergidrosis May develop with the following states:
- menopause - when the woman ceases menstruation, which is happening about 52 years;
- anxiety and nervousness;
- Low blood sugar level (hypoglycemia);
- Hyperthyroidism - the hyperactivity of the thyroid gland;
- Reception of some drugs, such as antidepressants, tamoxifen, etc.
- Alcoholic or narcotic intoxication - especially under the action of such stimulating substances as cocaine or ecstasy, as well as "breaking" when the failure of them;
- Some infections, such as tuberculosis and AIDS;
- Parkinson's disease is a disease that disturb the ability of the brain to coordinate movements;
- Diseases affecting blood tales or bone marrow, for example, leukemia or lymphoma (varieties of white blood cell cancer).
Treatment of hyperhydroza
Secondary hyperhydrosis can be fully cured if it is possible to eliminate its cause. In this section, we will look at the options for the correction of primary hyperhydroposis. Its treatment may be a difficult task, as it takes time to find the most suitable option for you. It is recommended to start with the most gentle and simple methods of treating sweating. And only with their ineffectiveness to move to more complex and traumatic.
6 ways to reduce sweating
Changing the lifestyle and daily activity will not cure primary hyperhydrosis, but will help alleviate the symptoms and improve self-confidence.
- Avoid known factors reinforcing sweating, such as spices
- and alcohol.
- Use the antiperspirant more often, and not deodorant.
- Try not to wear crawling close clothes and stuff from synthetic fabrics, such as nylon. On white or black clothes, sweat spots are visible less.
- Use special pads from sweat on clothes that absorb the selection and protect the fabric in the area of spots. They can be bought at the pharmacy.
- Wear socks absorbing moisture, for example, thick soft socks made of natural fabrics or special sports socks. Change them at least twice a day. Try not to buy socks from synthetic fabrics.
Choose natural leather shoes, textiles or mesh materials.
Antiperspirants in hyperhydrosis
For the treatment of sweating, antiperspirants with aluminum chloride (alumochlorides) are used. Unlike deodorants, which only mask the smell of sweat perfumes, antiperspirants block the sweat glands for several days and reduce sweat selection. If desired, antiperspirants can be combined with deodorants. Apply the antiperspirant is needed on dry clean skin. Do it is necessary in the evening before bedtime. Overnight, the remedy absorbs and in the morning you can take a shower.
To avoid irritation and itch, which is the frequent side effect of aluminum chloride, do not apply antiperspirants to inflamed and damaged skin, do not use them on the face. It is impossible to shave the armpits directly before and immediately after applying these funds.
Most of the deodorants that can be bought in stores have an "antiperspirant" mark. They really constrain the sweating, but contain a low concentration of aluminum chloride or other compounds, so it is not effective in pathological sweating. With hyperhydrosis, real assistance is provided only by special means, which, as a rule, are sold in pharmacies and have a relatively higher price. The concentration of aluminum chloride in them usually exceeds 15%. They produced on an aqueous and alcohol basis, can be in the form of spray, cream, lotion, powder (talc), and roller.
Examples of antiperspirants created to reduce sweating in hyperhydrosis:
"Odaban" - production "BRACEY'S OVERCEAS", United Kingdom. Produced in the form of a lotion for palms, spray for any parts of the body, powder powder. Duration of action up to 7-10 days.
"Maxim" - production "Maxim", SSHCH. In the form of a spray or with the Applicator Dabomatic, for the skin of any parts of the body, except the face. There is an option for sensitive skin with a reduced content of alumochloride. Duration of 5-7 days.
DRY-DRY - production of "Skandy Line LLC", Sweden. Released in rolling form, as well as with the Applicator Dabomatic. Suitable for the processing of the armpits, palms and stop. There is a release form for sensitive skin. Average on average 7 days after one application.
Max-F "No Sweat" - production "Medna", Russia. Antiperspirants in a roll form for all parts of the body. There is a release form for sensitive skin. It is not recommended to combine with means of sweat: "Niveya", "Fa", "Vichy", "Clores", "Herbina".
Medicines from sweating
For the treatment of some forms of hyperhydroposis, drugs are used in the form of tablets. They relate to the group of anticholinergic drugs and oppress the activity of the sweat glands, thereby reducing the number of sweat.
Anticholinergic agents from sweating can be taken only on the prescription of the doctor, as they have side effects (for example, dry mouth and constipation) and are not suitable for everyone. For example, they are contraindicated to people with glaucoma and men with prostate hyperplasia.
Ionophoresis for the treatment of hyperhydrosis
Ionophoresis is effective in the treatment of sweating of hands (palms) and stop. It can also be appointed for the treatment of mystery sweating, although in this case its effectiveness is lower.
To carry out the palm procedure and the foot are immersed in a water container, through which a weak electric current is stuck. For the processing of the armpits, the wet gasket is put under each of them. It is believed that the electric current helps block sweat glands. The procedure is painless, but the current can cause a slight temporary skin irritation and discomfort.
Each ionophoresis session lasts 20-30 minutes. As a rule, it takes from 2 to 4 sessions per week. After 1-2 weeks, sweating should decrease, after which the intervals between the procedures increase to 1-4 weeks, depending on the severity of the hyperhydroposis. On average, the effectiveness of ionophoresis in the treatment of sweating is 80-90%.
Botulo-toxin injections - modern remedy for sweating
Botulo-cellin is a relatively new means for treating hyperhydroposis. Botulo-cellin is a strong poison, but in small doses it is not dangerous to health. This agent is well known under the trade names "Botox" or "Distport".
In the relevant area, for example, in armpits, palms, feet or face, is made from 12 to 20 vocals of botulinum orin. The procedure takes about 30-45 minutes. Toxin blocks brain signals that it sends into sweat glands, thereby reducing sweating. As a rule, the botulinum-toxin is passed for 3-6 months, after which the treatment is required to repeat.
- Botulo-toxin injections may have a number of side effects, for example:
- pain, redness or itching at the injection site;
- nausea, headaches, heat tides after the introduction of botulinumsin;
- strengthening sweating in other parts of the body as a compensatory reaction;
Muscle weakness in the processed zone.
Most of these side effects are temporary and stop together with the end of the drug.
How to get rid of sweating with the help of the operation?
There are several surgical methods of treating hyperhydrogen, they are all associated with the risk of serious complications, therefore are used only if any other means to reduce sweating failed.
- Thoracoscopic sympathectomy is the most widely used type of surgery in the treatment of mystery and palms. During the surgical intervention, the doctor makes two small cuts on the chest on the side and crosses part of the nerves of the sympathetic system, which control the sweating under the mouse and on the palms. The operation is carried out under general anesthesia on both sides. Agreeing on such a type of treatment you need to know that:
- This type of treatment of hyperhydrosis is associated with severe complications (see below);
- Very often after sympathectomy, excessive sweating is manifested in another part of the body, which is why many regret, which they did the operation;
Removal of nerve fibers does not always help reduce sweating.
Therefore, thoracoscopic sympathectomy is recommended only in very severe cases when other treatment methods did not help.
- Side effects surgery:
- Face sweats and neck after meals - this is called near-wing-temporal hyperhydrosis. Up to 50% of people after thoracoscopic sympathectomy faces this problem.
- Bleeding during surgery.
- Phantom sweating is an unusual side effect at which a person seems to be the sweat, but this does not occur (it does not occur (occurs at about half of the cases after thoracoscopy and usually passes with time.
- Increased sensitivity to cold.
- In 1 case, out of 250 after surgery, there is a risk of the development of GNORN syndrome. It is associated with damage to the nervous system and amazes one side of the face, causing the omission of the century. It may be irreversible.
- Pneumothorax - air ingress into the chest cavity - into the space between the pitch of the chest and the lungs. This air squeezes lighter and prevents breathing.
Postoperative infection - a rare complication that occurs in about 1 case from 1000.
The axillage of the axillary depression in hyperhydrosis is the scraping of the skin of the armpit from the inside through a small cut. Sweating decreases on average for half a year. Possible complications: scars, skin necrosis. Curetge is performed not only by the usual surgical instrument, but also with a laser. Laser treatment of hyperhydrosis is based on lipolysis (destruction of adipose tissue) together with sweat glands under the action of laser radiation. To do this, the leather is introduced under the skin, the entire armpity zone is processed. The complication of the tuplege of the armpits and the laser treatment of the hyperhydrogen can be skin necrosis, the formation of coarse scarring, as well as the insufficient effect of the operation, if not all sweat glands were destroyed. The effect of the axillable depression curetta lasts usually about six months. «Less often resort to excision »sweating
What is dangerous hyperhydrosis?
Skin flap. This operation during hyperhydrosis gives one hundred percent result, but it is performed only in people who have a significant stock of the skin in the field of chest, back and armpits. Otherwise, after the operation, the amplitude of the hand movement can decrease.
Increased sweating does not cause dangerous diseases, but it can significantly reduce the quality of life, lead to a number of social problems, as well as cause skin diseases. Fungal infections (myoses)
- The most frequent satellite of hyperhydrosis, especially sweating legs. Increased sweating creates a warm and wet medium in shoes and socks, ideal for reproduction of fungi. Highly sweating people most often face the nail fungus (damaged nails change the color, become fragile and deformed) and the fungus stop (it is peeling, zudit and blushes the skin in the interfallated intervals). Micoses of the skin and nails are treated with antifungal drugs: creams, tablets or capsules. Skin disease
- Another complication of hyperhydrosis. Most often, with elevated sweating, the skin becomes vulnerable to the following types of diseases:
In addition, hyperhydrosis can lead to the exacerbation of atopic dermatitis. Unpleasant sweat smell (bromohydrosis)
- in some cases may accompany increased sweating. Usually, in hyperhydrosis, the sweat smells not strongly, as it is produced by eccrine glands. But if he is delayed for a long time on the skin, it is beginning to decompose bacteria, and an intense smell appears. Psycho-emotional complications
Hyperhydroposis is also possible. People are often not confident of themselves because of fear suddenly stand to stand, for example, with a new acquaintance, on a business meeting or in public places. Similar excitements create a closed circle: a person sweats, nervous, and anxiety further enhances hyperhydrosis.
- The results of the study showed that more than half of people suffering from sweating are unhappy and sometimes experience depression. Signs of depression:
- bad mood or a sense of hopelessness, not passing within a month;
Lack of interest in something or the inability to enjoy the last month even from your favorite activities.
It is important to follow your mental health, as it can affect physical condition. With suspicion of depression, you must consult a doctor. There are a number of effective methods of treatment of nervousness and depression, including conversational therapy, for example, cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy, as well as drugs - antidepressants.
Hyperhidrosis: What doctor to contact?
If sweating prevents normal life, you should consult a doctor. With the help of the service, you can find a dermatologist doctor who is usually treating the primary hyperhydroposis.
The total hyperhydrosis is more commonly secondary, that is, many diseases may be due, therefore, with a sudden strong sweating, it is necessary to refer to the therapist to pass the primary examination and determine the cause of this phenomenon. It should also be referred to the therapist in the event of the emergence of night sweating, as this may be the first symptom of severe disease. Hyperhydrosis of the armpits
- This is a disorder that affects the eccrine sweat glands of the axillary areas, which is manifested by an excessive sweating, intense unpleasant odor. The amount of sweat released does not correspond to the level of physical activity, significantly exceeds the physiological rate of moisture dividing to maintain normal body temperature. The diagnosis is made on the basis of the anamnesis, the clinical picture of the disease, the results of diagnostic samples. The treatment implies the use of medical antiperspirants, the appointment of physiotherapy, botulinum-toxin injections. In the absence of an effect from conservative therapy, an operation is performed.
The total hyperhydrosis is more commonly secondary, that is, many diseases may be due, therefore, with a sudden strong sweating, it is necessary to refer to the therapist to pass the primary examination and determine the cause of this phenomenon. It should also be referred to the therapist in the event of the emergence of night sweating, as this may be the first symptom of severe disease.
For the designation of the disease in the medical literature, the term "axillary hyperhydrosis" is used. According to statistics, only in 1% of cases, the local violation of the sweating develops without visible causes based on the available genetic susceptibility. The remaining 99% is a consequence of pathological processes occurring in the body. The idiopathic localized hyperhydrosis suffers 3% of the population of the Earth. At the same time, the share of the axillary hyperhydroposis accounts for 51% of the number of all cases. According to different sources, from 30 to 65% of patients with an increased sweating in the field of armpits have blood relatives suffering from the same problem.
- Resistant violation of the functioning of the sweat glands can be a consequence of a number of external influences and internal disorders. The diagnosis of primary hyperhydroposis is made only after eliminating all possible reasons for the development of secondary pathology of sweating. In the genesis of the disease they have the greatest meaning: Genetic predisposition.
- The increase in the total number of glands on the square centimeter of the skin, their sensitivity to nervous stimulation leads to excess moisture. In this case, the existing hereditary predisposition is realized only in part of patients under the influence of stress, damaging environmental impacts and other factors. Neurological disorders.
- The strengthening of sweating can develop due to the dysfunction of nerve centers responsible for thermoregulation. Psycho-emotional stress, stress, neurosis can provoke the development of the disease or aggravate its flow. To eliminate organic lesions of the brain, at elevated sweating, consulting a neurologist is appointed. Thyroidopathy.
Local increase in the swelling of the axillary depression against the background of the existing diseases of the thyroid gland is more often diagnosed in women. It is accompanied by a number of symptoms and complaints having asthenovegetive nature: unstable heart rate, fatigue, sleep disorder, memory, attention. Simultaneously with axillary, with the pathology of the thyroid gland, palm or sole hyperhydrosis can develop.
In the skin of the axillary depression there are eccrine and apocryne sweat glands. The first are surface superficially, function, starting from birth, are intended primarily for thermoregulation. The second are deeply located in the dermis and subcutaneous tissue, sometimes at a depth of 6-8 mm, begin to highlight sweat during puberty. The secret of the apokriny swelling glands has a kind of blessed liquid, which contains a large amount of protein, ammonia, lipids, carbohydrates. The active reproduction of bacteria on this nutritional substrate leads to the allocation of a large number of exchange products, which is manifested by the advent of the characteristic smell of sweat.
In the genesis of axillary hyperhydroposis, the leading role is given to hyperfunctions of eccrine sweat glands. Larger than it is supposed, the amount of sweat is highlighted in conditions of insufficiency of the mechanisms of regulation of sweating by the peripheral sympathetic nervous system. Apokric glands may contribute to the development of symptoms in the adolescence period, determining the axillary regions of intense unpleasant smell.
- The axillary hyperhydrosis refers to the group of local chronic disturbances. For this group of diseases, the involvement in the pathological process of one anatomical region is characteristic. Depending on the development conditions of pathology, two main forms of the disease are distinguished, various clinical manifestations and approaches to treatment: Primary (essential).
- Developed as an independent disease from the first months of life against the background of genetic predisposition. A feature of the idiopathic forms of the disease is to reduce the sweating to normal values at night. Secondary.
It is a consequence of a number of endocrine, neurological diseases. May develop at any age. The increase in the severity of hyperhydrosis correlates with the exacerbation of the "causal" pathological process. When leaving for remission on the main disease, sweating axillary regions is reduced to the norm. The secondary localized sweating of the armpits is characterized by a constant level of moisture release during the day.
- The severity of the course of the disease is determined taking into account the amount of liquid released, the subjective patient's attitude to the problem, the presence of difficulties in everyday life associated with excessive sweating of the axillary region. Hyperhidrosis Disease Severity Scale (HDSS) Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyperosis Scale includes 4 degrees of severity of disease manifestations: First.
- The sweating of the axillary depression zone does not exceed the physiological norm. A person is enough daily hygienic care to feel comfortable. Its activity does not suffer. Second.
- The degree of sweating is regarded as permissible, but the person needs more attention to pay hygienic procedures. There may be discomfort associated with high humidity of the axillary area when performing everyday affairs. Third.
- The amount of sweat released by the skin of the armpits is regarded by the patient as hardly tolerant. Physical activity, home work, labor activity is significantly limited. Fourth.
The constant abundant local selection of sweat becomes unbearable, interferes in work and life, makes inaccessible certain types of activity, leads to social disadaptation.
Symptoms of hyperhydrosis armpits
Patients note the constant humidity of the axillary archives. Sweat impresses clothes. At the same time, wet stains appear not only on a thin shirt, but also on dense blade or jacket tissue. Hygienic procedures do not allow to cope with the unpleasant smell of the body, even if the patient takes a shower every few hours.
Excessive sweating limits the possibility of patients to play sports, perform heavy physical work, and in severe cases - the usual work on the house. Patients begin to be fixed on constantly wet armpits, their uncomfortable sensations, which affects the concentration of attention, memory, emotional state. People shy their defect, which is negatively reflected in interpersonal communication.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, 80% of patients with axillary hyperhydrosis experiences considerable difficulties in establishing and maintaining contacts with people. Against this background, half of the patients develop depressed varying severity. While excessive sweating is not a life-threatening disease, the psychological state of people with constantly wet armpits are much worse than in patients with severe psoriasis and other serious dermatological diseases. Localized sweating may cause hydraenite development, since high humidity contributes to the reproduction of microorganisms, skin maceration.
- The main difficulty in setting the correct diagnosis in the excessive sweating of the armpits is to identify the cause of the development of the disease. Without this, in the case of secondary hyperhydroposis, the patient will be forced to fight the symptom, and not with the disease. To the examination of the patient, in addition to a dermatologist, an endocrinologist and a neurologist can be attracted. Mandatory points of a comprehensive examination are: Iodine starch test (minor test).
- A simple diagnostic method that allows you to obtain a qualitative assessment of the sweating of a particular body area. According to the degree of intensity of the starch of starch iodine, per unit of time, you can establish the fact of the presence of a hyperhydroposis in a patient, to determine the boundaries of the problem area. Gravimetric test.
- The method is based on the determination of the amount of selected sweat, which is expressed in mg / min. The diagnosis of hyperhydroposis is established in men with rates of 20 mg / min., Women have 10 mg / min. The test is used mainly in clinical studies to assess the effectiveness of certain methods of treatment. Evapometry.
The instrumental method of researching the functioning and condition of the skin, which in addition to the speed of the transpaidermal loss of moisture, estimates a number of other indicators. The use of evapometry limits the high cost of instruments, so the method is mainly used when conducting scientific research.
Treatment of hyperhydrosis armpits
Treatment of the hyperhydroposis of the armpits may include hygienic measures, physiotherapy, injection and surgical techniques. Their use is justified in patients with essential hyperhydrosis. With secondary axillary hyperhydrosis, it is advisable to identify and eliminate the cause of the development of excessive sweating, however, the methods of symptomatic treatment can be successfully used in this category of patients.
- Patients with 1 and 2 degrees of gravity on HDSS can cope with the problem by making minor adjustments to their daily body care. With 3 and 4 degrees of gravity, the means controlling the sweating have auxiliary value, are used simultaneously with conservative treatment techniques, cosmetology procedures. Easy the life of a patient with high sweating helps: Medical antiperspirants.
- The main active component of the means of this group is aluminum hexachlorihydrate, less often aluminum chloride with a concentration of 20-40%. It penetrates sweat glands and clogs them for a while. The prerequisite for the effectiveness of the medical antiperspirant is its applying to dry skin. It limits the use of funds in patients with 4 degree of weight of hyperhydrogen over the HDSS scale. Hygienic liners for armpits.
The sticky side of the liners is fixed on clothing with an inside in the province. The absorbing surface prevents the appearance of sweat spots. Active ingredients that have been impressed by the material of the liners, contain the reproduction of bacteria, eliminate a person from an unpleasant smell. Masters for armpits can be used simultaneously with hygienic or medical antiperspira.
- Indications and contraindications to conservative treatment are determined during the dermatological reception after a comprehensive patient survey. Given the age, the presence of concomitant diseases, the technical equipment of the clinic of the patient can be recommended: Anticholinergic drugs.
- It is possible to enteric administration of medicines, their local introduction into the skin through ionophoresis. Local treatment is preferred, since drugs when taking inside can give adverse reactions. More often than other drugs of this group use glycopyrolate. The method has limited effectiveness regarding the correction of sweating. Ultrashonic therapy (UHF).
Under the influence of the electro-profit field of a certain frequency, the local heating of the tissues occurs. The temperature increase induces the thermolysis of the sweat glands at certain parts of the body. Treatment involves performing 4 procedures with an interval of 1 week. This allows you to achieve a pronounced reduction in the sweating in theores, the elimination of the unpleasant sweat smell for up to 6 months.
- Injection tools and hardware procedures can be used to combat excessive sweating. The advantage of the methodology used in cosmetology is their versatility: for one procedure, several aesthetic problems can be eliminated. More often than others in the fight against sweating apply: Botox injections.
- The introduction of types of botulinum-toxin type A normalizes the sweating for 4-6 months. On the slipping of one axillary region requires from 70 to 150 units of the drug. Most patients are enough injections once a year in the spring, so as not to experience discomfort when wearing light open clothing in warm months. Laser treatment.
The destruction of the glands is carried out with the help of micro-cannula, which through small punctures is introduced into the dermis. One procedure is enough to reduce the sweating by 80%. The treatment with a laser is carried out under local anesthesia in outpatient conditions. Compensatory reactions after the procedure, as a rule, is not observed.
- In most cases, conservative treatment reduces the intensity of pathological manifestations to an acceptable level for a long time. Surgical operations are shown a limited circle of persons who did not succeed in achieving the improvement in other ways. Currently, two main methods are applied: Exhaust the skin of the axillary region.
- The removal of the skin of the axillary depression is the radical method of treating the localized hyperhydrogen, to which they resort only in the absence of the effect of the conservative methods of treatment. The edges of the wound are tightened and stitched. If they cannot be reduced, skin transplant is carried out. Cyuptage and liposuction
. A cannula for liposuction with a grade is introduced under the skin to a depth of 3-4 mm, where the majority of the eccrine glands are located. It is enough to carry out one scraping to significantly reduce the sweating of the armpits. During the liposuction of problem areas, the nerve endings are traumatized, which in the fatty tissue go to the skin. It also helps to reduce moisture.
Prediction and prevention
Increased tightness of the armpits is a chronic disease, the manifestations of which can only slightly decrease in old age. Conservative treatment allows you to control the intensity of the manifestations of the disease, so that most patients can conduct a familiar lifestyle without resorting to surgical interventions. At the same time, the satisfactory effect is given and expensive injections of botulinumsin, and more affordable UHF procedures.
The intensity of manifestations of pathology is largely determined by emotional voltage associated with the smell of sweat and wet spots on clothing. Patients can be recommended work with a psychotherapist, receiving sedatives, yoga, meditation, meditation, other practices aimed at harmonizing personality and relaxation.
What to do if the armpits sweat?
It is worth understanding what to do if the armpits are very sweat and what is it fraught with? There is nothing dangerous or terrible in this, but, nevertheless, for many people it is a real problem. Therefore, you should look for ways to solve it. Now it is worth voicing the most common options for getting rid of an unpleasant phenomenon.
Personal hygiene and proper nutrition
So, first of all it is worth paying attention to the diet. It should be noted that caffeine and theobromine are able to stimulate sweating. Therefore, it is desirable to eliminate products that contain these components. So coffee, chocolate, cocoa and coffee for some time should become the worst enemies of man. In addition to the diet, the hygienic rules must be observed. It is recommended to take shower twice a day. In addition, it is advisable to wear comfortable clothes, only natural tissues and materials are preferred. Synthetic should be prohibited.
Deodorants from the tightness of the armpits
Many of us do not represent other ways to combat increased sweating and an unpleasant armpit smell, besides the use of deodorants or antiperspirants. It is even necessary to note that almost 90% of the world's population resorts to their help, including adolescents older than 16 years, for which the problem of sweat and smell becomes already relevant. Do not stop people even multiple posts about the dangers of "fighters" data with sweating.
It is necessary to distinguish between deodorants and antiperspirants. The first apply only to disguise the unpleasant smell for a while up to 5 hours. However, they contain both an antibacterial component in the form of alcohol and triclosan. The action of antiperspirants is somewhat different: they reduce the activity of sweat glands, have a longer action (from 8 hours or more), but aluminum chlorinehydrate contains as an antimicrobial component, not safe for health.
As you can see, deodorants are less effective in fighting after, but they are safer. Those. If there is an opportunity during the day to carry out hygiene to the armpits and use a deodorant, then you can give preference to these fragrant sprays. True, deodorants help not so much from the swelling of the armpits, how much from the unpleasant odor of sweating axillary.
As for antiperspirant, it is worth choosing a smaller sense, if it is so important to reduce the amount of sweat allocated. As a result of practical studies, it was found that the smaller aluminum in the epidermal layers of the skin was found after applying the roller antiperspirant. Sprays with the same effect that are actively used by the mystery of the armpits are left on the skin 2 times more hazardous salts of aluminum. But the palm of the championship still belongs to antiperspirants in the form of beans, which are considered the most dangerous in terms of harmful substances.
But while there are many different rumors around the antiperspirants and disputes about their contribution to the appearance of cancer in the field of mammary glands (because of their proximity to armpits), people on the Internet continue to actively share their views of various sprays, poems and swollen from sweat. The largest number of positive feedbacks can be found about the antiperspirants "Dry Drink" and "Odaban", which, according to users, really reduce the sweating and block the unpleasant odor. They are economical to use and do not require daily application.
The latter is very important due to the fact that the same "Dreary" contains the aluminum hydrate chloride, which we have remembered above. True, doctors assure that the content of a dangerous substance in the antiperspirant sold in pharmacies is strictly dosed and cannot harm their health. In addition, the antiperspirant must be used only once a week to get the expected effect.
Restrictions on the use of the means of sweating the armpits in the form of a spray are irritation and wounds on the skin (after shaving the armpits must pass at least 2 days before the antiperspirant can be used).
It is recommended to apply the tool at night, first cleaning and dried by the skin of the axillary depression. Moisture dries on the skin during a couple of minutes, after which there are no traces on clothes. Water procedures after applying deodorant are not conducted, but in the morning you can safely rinse the arms with water.
With severe hyperhydroposis, you can apply the tool 2 pm in a row. The reuse of the antiperspirant is possible in 5 days.
It contains aluminum chloride, which is more actively fighting with sweating, and the spray "Odaban", but people who use this means also did not notice the deterioration of well-being or the appearance of neoplasms on the body. Is that a small itching in the field of application with increased skin sensitivity, which easily passes after the use of hydrocortisone ointment.
Spray is no less economical than "Dry Drink". The bottle is designed for six months of use, and the effect of application is observed within 10 days.
The antiperspirant does not block the channels of the sweat glands, it contributes to the uniform distribution of sweat throughout the body, and it externally remains almost imperceptible in different areas of the skin.
Deals spray on purified during evening hygienic procedures and dried towel skin. It is best to do it half an hour before the departure to sleep or a little later. In the morning, the skin must be thoroughly rinsed and linked to the napkin. During the day the drug is categorically not recommended.
After the sweating is normalized, the tool is used only as needed.
But today there is an alternative to even these effective drugs with dubious safety. So if the word "aluminum" scares you, you can seek help to a natural deodorant, which does not strongly affect the intensity of sweating, but does not leave the bacteria, it does not cause allergic reactions and helps healing damage on the skin.
We are talking about the alumnil stone called Alunit. On sale you can also find a stone-treated stone in the form of a stamp, for example, a deodorant of Tiande called "Alunite". Nevertheless, experts recommend to give preference to natural stone with a more pronounced effect.
Alunite is not only a means of sweating the armpits and an unpleasant smell. It is effectively expanding with bacteria, fungi and some kinds of viruses causing inflammation on the skin, which makes it possible to use it for the treatment of acne and other dermatological pathologies. Mineral is able to strengthen the nails and destroy unpleasant odors. So such a tool will be very useful in everyday life.
The following wonderful means is called powder. It may seem amazing, but it is capable of serving a person from excessive sweating for a long time. In addition, it also prevents the appearance of dermatitis and various kinds of inflammation. But it is worth understanding that the powder should be special. So, it is desirable that the Talc and Lanolin consisted in its composition. So, how to use it? Problem areas should be washed with warm water, preferably with soap, and then apply powder. Its basic property is that it acts as a good antiseptic.
An excellent way to get rid of excessive sweating are various types of electrophoresis. So, sessions should be held weekly, once. Usually, the effect occurs only after 9 sessions, so hope to improve the situation immediately, not worth it. It should be indicated on the fact that side effects may occur. They are understood by burns, redness, itching and even irritation. So that the high sweating does not bother, it is necessary to systematically undergo a course of treatment.
, , 
Medications from sweating armpits
Assist to get rid of unpleasant sensations and ordinary drugs. In this case, propranolol, Pozak and Anthropine fit. Only here there may be side effects, such as dry mouth, drowsiness, in some cases nausea, vomiting and tachycardia occurs. Therefore, the doctor's consultation is in this case mandatory.
The use of injections with Botoklochaxin A. This method is effective in axillary hyperhydrosis. Only the course of treatment is quite expensive.
Powders from the sweat of the armpits
Sproves, like those that are used for small children and cosmetics, many are considered quite safe and effective means from sweating the armpits. It is clear that these are not drugs, and it is not possible to solve the problem of hyperhydroposis, but it is noticeable to significantly reduce the size of wet circles on the clothes and compete with the unpleasant smell of them well.
The effect of powder is largely reminiscent of the sponge action. When applied to clean dry skin, they simply absorb moisture and do not allow her to spoil clothes. Some time remains dry, which allows himself to feel comfortable among other people.
- There are several options for powdered means that can be used with an excessive tightness of the armpits:
- The powder "Odoban", developed by English scientists, by analogy with the antiplayer of the same company. The disadvantage of this tool can be considered as part of the same aluminum chloride, which is why it is undesirable to use those who have problems with the urinary system. The advantages of sources include: economical (as well as the antiperspirant is enough for almost half a year), reducing the activity of sweat glands, efficient removal of the smell, no irritation on the skin, there is no addiction.
- Baby powder. Here is really a useful and absolutely safe remedy for the sweating of the armpits. Talc in the composition of supper is an excellent absorbent that effectively absorbs moisture and smell, leaving the skin dry and pleasantly smelling. The talc itself has a specific drug smell, but if the powder has additional vegetable additives, which do not allow the skin to rear, are anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, flavored, then the skin will be well maintained, and its fragrance is compared with glorified deodorants. Only this fragrance will be more pleasant for the sense of smell.
- Starch. Yes, this product is familiar in the kitchen, along with soda, can be used as suproes from sweat. True, bypassing later, the starch turns into a slippery substance that not everyone likes.
- Powder. This source can have a pleasant fragrance and will absorb moisture not worse than the talca, but you need to be ready for the fact that, depending on the color of the powder, the clothes at hand can acquire a whitish, beige or peach shade.
Dosage powder. This is a full-fledged drug in the form of a powder, which affects the activity of sweat glands, and not just clogs out and absorbs moisture as other options. Constantly use such powders is undesirable. The course of treatment with such powdery drugs does not exceed 2 weeks with the possibility of repeated courses.
These healing powders include talc with the addition of uroputrile, Borozin and "5 days" preparations, which are designed to fight foot sweating, but are actively used in the field of armpits. Effective drug from sweat and smell can be made independently by adding the "Urotropin" powder into a children's powder, but it will be necessary to use this medicine and with interruptions.
It should be understood that any powders are not full-fledged drugs that can forever get rid of wet armpits. All powders give only a temporary effect, but do not treat hyperhydrosis associated with various diseases. However, the use of powder has its advantages. We simply use them: It is only a slightly sweeping the dry clean skin of the axillary depression, without rubbing the remedy into the skin. As for natural attacks, they are also safe in use, inexpensive, do not cause addiction, and some are also cared for tender skin of the armpits.
Procedures from the tightness of the armpits
It must be said that the use of drug and folk agents inside and externally, do not always give the expected result. In some cases, such treatment does not help at all. Only the smell decreases in other, and the sweating remains at the same level. If the level is not critized, you can stop on the achieved. If excessive sweating spoils a lot of life, you can resort to more cardinal measures.
The speech is now not about surgical interference with the scraping of sweat glands, but about a familiar many liposuction. Only in this case, it aims to remove (pumping out) fat deposits in the area of the axillary depression.
It is clear that many will have a logical question: what does the grease in the axillary depressions before the sweating associated with the work of the sweat glands? And how can the feeding of fat affect the work of these glands?
In fact, the liposuction of the armpits from sweating involves the mechanical removal of not only fat cells, but also sweat glands. It turns out by itself, because glands are located in subcutaneous fatty tissue, so they are removed along with it.
Liposuction is carried out in stationary conditions under local anesthesia. Through small cuts in the skin, a special tube is introduced, which first fills the cavity with liquid, and then pumps dissolved fat and part of the sweat glands dissolved in it. But even those glands, which remained in place are no longer so tightly connected with the sympathetic nervous system, which means that the procedure almost completely stops the selection of sweat by armpits.
So far we are talking about the mechanical form of liposuction. But there are other varieties of the procedure, for example, laser or ultrasound. It can be said that the effectiveness of different types of liposuction is approximately the same, so it is quite possible to stay on a budgetary form - mechanical removal of subcutaneous fat and sweat glands in it.
Special preparation procedure does not require. The only thing that doctors can insist on, this is a refusal of smoking and receiving various drugs (about the necessary drugs you need to inform the doctor) 1.5 weeks before the operation. Refuse to carry out procedures can people with blood diseases and circulatory disorders, patients who are diagnosed with hemophilia or diabetes, tuberculosis or inflammation of the pleura, insufficiency of the respiratory system and oncological pathologies.
Despite the effectiveness of the liposuction procedure to expect that the problem of hyperhydrozes will be solved forever, it is not necessary. The absence of sweat can be observed for 4-5 years, after which the sweating will be restored, albeit with less power.
Another rather popular procedure from sweating the armpits is Darsonval. The procedure involves the impact on the area of increased sweating of the electric current of low force, which is used to treat various skin pathologies. And although this procedure is carried out in various medical centers, its effectiveness still remains doubtful in many doctors.
Another effective option for individuals, which can be appointed with hypergidrosis, is considered ionophoresis. As in the case of darsonval, the procedure uses low force currents. The strength of the current and the voltage are mounted depending on the drug, which is introduced into the skin by means of ionophoresis, although it is believed that even the conventional water from the crane (or rather its mineral composition: potassium, sodium, chlorine, etc.) is able to reduce the activity of the sweat glands if To help her penetrate the skin.
Another thing is that this procedure is not very convenient for use when it comes to the armpits. Although some offices in which they carry out this procedure are already equipped with special electrodes for the treatment of axillary hyperhydroposis.
In some salons, fighting sweating is proposed with the help of a neodymium laser. The laser is a unique invention, used in medicine, and in cosmetology, and in industry. Depending on the radiation frequency, it can be achieved different effects.
In the treatment of increased sweating, the laser property is used to destroy sweat glands without affecting other cells of the body. In this case, not all glands are subject to destruction, but some of them are part. But the work of the intact glands is only a tenth of the previously highlighted sweat, which is actually invisible on clothing.
The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia. It takes no more than 1 hour and does not require special training. The effect of treatment with a laser is retained for a long time.
Injections from sweating the armpits
According to many specialists, injection treatment of hyperhydrosis is one of the most effective methods of getting rid of increased sweating. As an effective means of sweating the armpits, botulinums are used by the production of different countries. In the US, this "Botox", in France produced "DISTRATE", in Germany - the drug "Kseomin". The Chinese "Lantoks" is less popular.
If you figure it out, botulinumoxins are poisonous substances produced by bacteria from the genus Klostridy. Eating poison in the human body causes botulism disease. But if you enter botulinum-toxin intradermally in a strictly defined dose, it is not able to harm health, but it can help keep fries dry for a period of 5 to 8 months.
How do botulinum or hyperhydrosis work? They slow down the transfer of impulses at the level in postganglyonar fibers of the sympathetic nervous system. Thus, sweat glands do not receive an order to enhance activity and the amount of sweat remains minimal even with excitement or physical exertion.
But it is necessary to understand that botulinum-toxins are hazardous substances, which means working with them a specialist. Making the injections of botulinumsin alone at home is a very dangerous occupation. In addition, you should always consider contraindications to the use of drugs.
"Botox", "Distport" and other similar drugs can not prick in the pathologies of the neuromuscular system, hemophilia, intolerance of botulinoplexins. The drug is not administered in the presence of inflammatory skin diseases with localization in the armpits zone, with acute systemic infections, purulent pathologies. Do not conduct such treatment and during pregnancy, as well as with breastfeeding of a child.
Before starting treatment, you need to notify the doctor if a person is diagnosed with diabetes or oncological pathology. Relative contraindications are considered: high body temperature, aggravation of chronic pathologies, epilepsy, abuse of alcoholic beverages, period of menstruation.
After the introduction of drugs, the following unpleasant symptoms may be observed: hyperemia and skin swelling by armpits, small pain, itching or burning. There may also be a decrease in skin sensitivity. In some injections, minor hematomas are formed. There are no cases of occurrence of muscle weakness and symptoms of respiratory viral infection.
All these symptoms appear with different probability. It all depends on the individual reaction to the introduction of micro-cells poison.
The preparation for the procedure includes restriction of physical activity per day before the procedure, refusal to eat alcoholic beverages (within a few days), dermatological sample on sensitivity. Before the procedure, man needs to shake the armpits (no later than 2 hours before injection).
The injections of botulinum-toxins - the procedure is low-escaped, but doctors prefer to an additionally to anesthetically with a cold or local analgesics in the form of a cream. The dosage of the drug depends on the degree of hyperhydrogen, to determine which serves a minor sample.
The skin is pre-disinfected with alcohol and give it to completely evaporate. After that, make a marble to the diamond green, where the needle will be entered.
The places of injections are located at a distance of 2 cm from each other. The needle is introduced to the depth of no more than 3 mm. The appearance of papula and low burning at the injection site is considered the norm.
The procedure itself usually does not occupy an hour, but after that, during the week there will be something to limit yourself. Under the ban there are baths and saunas, antiperspirants, exercise, sports, back and neck massage, antibiotics. Not allowed during this period also sunbathing and drink alcohol.
Sweating begins to decline already on the second or third day after the procedure, and after a couple of weeks, the sweat is minimal. You can count on dry armpits within a few months, after which the procedure is repeated again.
Choosing various means from sweating the armpits, you should always think about their safety for the body. If the treatment of hyperhydroposis is carried out by physical preparation or injections of botulinums, then first of all it is worth thinking about the clinic where the treatment and staff qualifications will be carried out. Otherwise, their error can cost you as a customer.
Operations when swelling the armpits
Various types of sympathectomy are very effective. In this case, the operation is made, its essence is that the nerves are clarified, which innervate sweat glands. Only here the improvement is not observed in all, but only 40-80%. In addition, the effect is not eternal, but nevertheless lasts more than one year. Side effects may occur in the form of sweating, arrhythmias and the omissions of the century.
Effective will be different types of chur at the most axillary depression. Thanks to this procedure, you can squeeze the skin from the inside. Thus, sweating significantly decreases. Only here literally in half a year it returns everything. Finally, you can simply remove the skin flap in the sweating zone. This manipulation gives an incredible effect, but often the scarring of the skin is observed.